Recent content by Yawgmoth

1. Yawgmoth

Party System

These are the plugins I am using that effect party management. I didn't see any options for item use. Yanfly PartySystem Yanfly ActorPartySwitch Yanfly PartyReplaceOnDeath
  2. Yawgmoth

Party System

@Oddball no oil on the forums, pretty sure its a rule somewhere. Anyways thanks for the advice. I have already searched for pokemon scripts and have some. I just wanted the ability to be able to use items on other party members. Didn't know it was going to be such a pain, I'll keep looking and...
  3. Yawgmoth

Party System

Hi all, My battle system is set up and allows only one battler at a time, the other party members are followers and I can switch them in or out. The issue is I would like to use items on the other party members, and only my active battler is able. I am using the following plugins: Yanfly...
  4. Yawgmoth

Dream X Capture Enemy Plugin vs Actor Common Events

Solution is in another thread but I thought I would post a link so this thread could be closed. LINK: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/party-member-script-to-check-for-class-x-and-level-x.122836/page-2#post-1076955
  5. Yawgmoth

Party Member Script to check for class X and level X?

@Ritter Yeah the event works, the changes in the plugin work, and I can call the name of the copied actors. Everything works! Thank you so much Ritter! I will be closing this thread now. Keep an eye out I'm sure I will find some new conundrum sooner or later. :D
  6. Yawgmoth

@Ritter Now that was the question to ask. I solved the issue myself and everything works now. The name input was at the end of a troop event. I was using the following script. var newActor = InstanceManager.addActor(3) $gameParty.addActor(newActor.id) SceneManager.push(Scene_Name)...
  7. Yawgmoth

@Ritter No luck, it still shows the name from the database. I put the control variable at the start of my common event. I attached a screenshot below.
  8. Yawgmoth

@Ritter I think I may not of been very clear in the request. This seems to pull the actors name from the data base, but this actor has been renamed but when tested it still uses the database name.
  9. Yawgmoth

@Ritter everything seems to work including the HP and MP effect! Can't believe that part was so easy after everything else. Thank you so much! I also can't believe the issue was with case sensitivity. I even caught my self with the Skorchtaur name later in the script and corrected it thinking...
  10. Yawgmoth

@Ritter glad it worked for you at least. I was hoping it was just something I did wrong. I attached some screenshots below with the level up plugin and 70-73 are my test event. If you need anything else just ask and as always thank you for your time.
  11. Yawgmoth

Thanks for explaining exactly what the script is doing. I think I understand how to apply it, I'll give it a try and probably get back to you tomorrow. Thank you again for your time. My battles are set to be one on one and so as long as I don't allow experience to be shared with the party it...
  12. Yawgmoth

@Ritter I figured it was something I did that was wrong. I only need the class script you gave me, I'm not worried about the actor portion of the code at all. It took me awhile but I have everything excact in the code and my test event worked. Now I will attempt to apply the conditional branch...
  13. Yawgmoth

I will attempt your conditional branch script after we have the plugin working. I was so sure your first script was what I needed, but I'm glad you had thought ahead. Thank you. For the plugin I copied and pasted the code, I used notepad and I am sure I pasted it onto the correct line of code...
  14. Yawgmoth

@Ritter Thanks for your quick reply and all the work you have already put into the answer, The first script you posted is what I was after, you mentioned finishing the script if I was unsure how to proceed from here? I was planning on using Hime's Level Up Events Plugin to activate a common...
  15. Yawgmoth

Dream X Capture Enemy Plugin vs Actor Common Events

@Rugman I haven't tested the script yet, still need to a way to check level but I believe I can change the class using a conditional branch with both as a script call. I started another thread for the specific question about a script that would check each party member's level. The Hime Level Up...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.
Tfw blocking people doesn't stop them interacting with your content.

What a life!
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzzkill