Recent content by yeaka

1. yeaka

New Releases: Shopping Spree, Animations Select - Light

Simple, you didn't have a condom dispenser before. Just so long as you're not building Westeros. :,)
  2. yeaka

I'm sorry, I know this is a hard way to find that out about yourself. *Pats sympathetically*
  3. yeaka

Well, you know what they say, we build the RPGM world we want to live in. :,) But noted! I'll try to do that for this next set.
  4. yeaka

Totally. My next set will have to be the ultimate washroom.
  5. yeaka

I hope so! I try really hard to utilize every single square with my packs. :,) Although there's always something I forgot in hindsight. Like condom machine ads.
  6. yeaka

Thank you! I'm trying to include both the practical and the special. :,)
  7. yeaka

I'll write it down and see if I can squeeze some of those in. :)
  8. yeaka

Lol! I'm glad I can help your sprites avoid surprise NPCs.
  9. yeaka

Haha, I have a vested interested in telling peeps if it's got what they want. XD I'm currently working on a garden set, both in regular proportions and giant ones, for fairy/gnome/shrunk down games. I'm about halfway through now. I've all the regular flowers/plants/logs/mushrooms/fairy circles...
  10. yeaka

Lol, I'm already working on a different pack with a different theme that's taken months. What do you mean by checkout lanes, though? The shopping spree one has tils, like not just the cash registers but the whole counter with the black belt (static though, it doesn't move). And it's got pillar...
  11. yeaka

Well now I'm sad I didn't make a condom machine. XD Those should be in all bathrooms too! I suppose these are small and generic enough though that you could repurpose the tampon machine for that. Whatever your sprite wants to call it, it is.
  12. yeaka

Np, hope it works out for you! :3 (I have no idea what's in a typical "male" bathroom, but free tampons should go there too. There is a generic metal wall box thingy though if you want it to have a different look, lol)
  13. yeaka

Well, aside from all the A tile stuff like walls/doors/floors etc, it has signs, posters, paintings, pillars, benches, tables, plant-filled dividers, shopping baskets, railings, lights, sconces, towels, a tampon machine, hand soap, dryer, wall loud speakers, gratings, shoplift cameras, fire...
  14. yeaka

Creatures: Animals sprite pack

44 pixels; all of them fit in one square/tile.
  15. yeaka

Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Was hoping for something like this, thanks for making it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408