Recent content by yellowvictory

1. Help to turn off Yanfly's Trance state

Thank you for fast response, I'll try it out. But, I'm just casual maker, not a lunatic(expert), so I can only copy paste or do a little adjustment.. where should I put $gameSwitches.setValue(15, true) in these: <Custom Passive Condition> // Check if the party is in battle. if...
  2. Help to turn off Yanfly's Trance state

Hi, all! I'm using this http://yanfly.moe/2016/08/24/tips-tricks-trance-final-fantasy-9-rpg-maker-mv/ for trance state. It works really well, except I want to turn it off after battle end. I tried checking the "remove at battle end" box, but didn't solve the problem. So, I think I have to make...
  3. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

is there plugin for that? but it's ok, yours is good enough (actually it exceeds my expectation,it's cool!) . Thanks for fast reply and your creativity.
  4. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hi, I'm new here and I'm amazed by this thread. First things first, I have to apologise if it's difficult to understand my English since it's not my main language. So, I want to make a (seems) simple move for a bow. Here how I want the move to be: user using a bow, take the bow out, and wait...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valgous