Yeseylon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, that derail happened. Pretty standard for me though, trying to change that.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Are you a train? Not going to lie, a train who thinks it's standard to derail is awkward on lots of levels. For starters, why is the train derailing all the time? And after that, why is the train thinking? Skynet... confirmed? :o
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    @ImaginaryVillain In this case, the train is in denial about having ADD, so it frequently leaves the tracks to stare at butterflies lol
    587f9534-b1fc-4dd7-b310-73877fe1c9b0.jpg
    • Haha
    Reactions: mlogan
    And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
    Kes
    Kes
    Probably. Though you would also have learned things by doing the stuff you were procrastinating about.
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Laundry and dishes? lol
    I like being a butt to people.
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    I limit my swearing, but I'm not entirely against it.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Oh I'm not against, a good swear is like the perfect seasoning to an otherwise bland sentence. I use them like hot sauce. I don't think we're supposed to do it on here, though, so I thought when you said butt, you really meant the swear. Which means I thought you were basically just saying you like to troll,
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Nah, I checked the forum rules before saying ass, it's not explicitly banned (although I assume excessive swearing would change that).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many ruling ambiguities through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Systole1913