Yevn125
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
    My LMBS battle theme
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Not bad, though the chords are a bit messy sounding. Don't know if that was intentional.
    Yevn125
    Yevn125
    @HexMozart88 Forgive me, but I've never actually taken a music class or anything of the sort lol. How do you mean the chords are messy sounding? Do you mean with the guitar instrument? or do you mean that parts of the song sound messy and jarbled together?
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Well, it's hard to explain if you haven't taken a music class, but essentially, it sounds as though some of the notes are too close together.
    I'm feeling out of it. Like, I know games aren't made in a day, but without a team, you can only get so far, yeah? I've been fed up with my game so much, I've considered switching to a 3d engine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Inspired by @fluffymonster 's Cute Ghost
His name is POKO!
I made a giant tree + treehouse for the next country woods pack \o\
Calculated my tax refund - CHEERS
Looked at my student debt - cries
Still, might be just enough left over to pay for my new computer, which would be awesome!
And my student debt will be fully paid, which is also pretty nice.
They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeziaG96