Recent content by yeye on est la

1. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Thank you so much for the amazing plugin! Thank you for the fix : the stamina windows now appears properly. However, I noticed 2 bugs in your awesome plugin: 1. When you chose the disable option for the window sliding motion, the stamina window would not appear in game 2. When you...
  2. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Thanks for the new feature it is very appreciated! However, I have one problem. The plugin is not working for me :). I have copy pasted the plugin from your master file and didn't change any parameters and it doesn't work for me (window not showing and no stamina system). I have...
  3. Silver's Dash Stamina

Perfect man sounds good! Cheers XD
  4. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver! Sorry I have misspoken. I meant in more general terms. I meant to hide the stamina bar everytime the player interacts with an event. (Speaking with an NPC, Opening a chest, interacting with a random event,etc). For Example MOGHunter Actor Hud does that well : Everytime you interact...
  5. Silver's Dash Stamina

Hey Silver long time no see! I just downloaded your plugin and everything works fine :) However, I do have 1 question: Would you be able to add an option in the plugin manager to automatically hide the stamina bar when speaking to someone? I can use the Stamina ForceHide true everytime I...
  6. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey Pheonix! Do you have an idea as to when you will release the 1058 build. I would really like to use the Motion System 2 in my game! Cheers and Good Work! Yasuo
  7. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey man! Motion system works just fine! I have one issue with the battle state. Since it's only 2 sprites, walking animation is very weird. I was wondering if it's possible to have 3 sprites for the battle state and if I can have more than 1 sprite for the Action part. And also I was...
  8. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

Hey guys! Is there a way to get rid of the sword Icon while attacking. (sword animation on character) Cheers
  9. My Work Sample

This looks amazing man! Will you be posting floors anytime soon? Cheers XD
  10. Alpha ABS (MV) [New build 1232]

It looks very nice man! Hope to see more of it soon XD Cheers Yasuo
  11. Bis Style RTP

So just to be sure, we can't use those templates in commercial projects? Cheers!
  12. Beth's Alternative Grass Textures

The alternative grass looks great! However each color has the same problem :/ When using the autotile vertically with only 1 tile of thickness , the grass appears to be cut off. Do you think you can fix this? I am using it for my game and I hope this problem can be fixed :) Cheers
  13. [Graphic Resources] ini's showcase for MV

Hey man! Does the barebone sprite work with the generator or I'll have to add what I can on Gimp 2 for ex. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78