Yin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had to delete your last status message. I hope you win that contest - I really do - but our status feed rules are pretty clear about this one: "Do not make feeds asking for donations, petitions, votes, signatures or registrations." :(
    mlogan
    mlogan
    As long it is for an RM game, yes, it could go in their signature. And if they have a thread for their game in Games in Development of Completed Games, they could post in there.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @mlogan Thanks kindly!
    @Yin Sounds like you have a couple of options if it's a game you made using RPG Maker. (If not, though, sadly it can't be advertised here.)
    Yin
    Yin
    Ok, no problem. Thanks!
    Computer finally went kaput... Using a backup which is also on the verge of death.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yuck. Been there, only with a broken computer and a replacement that was DOA and took longer to replace than it took to get it in the first place. Those were not fun weeks.
    AnWe
    AnWe
    Whoa, looks awesome! I agree with Dark, doesn't look like it's made with RPG Maker at all. Excellent work!
    seita
    seita
    niiice
    trexrell
    trexrell
    Thanks everyone. Everyday is another opportunity for advancement in getting this done and we hope to get some great feedback on Greenlight.
    My laptop is now a desktop. I removed the screen and now it's plugged it into my TV. Guess it wasn't scrap after all.
    My laptop is ALMOST officially scrap.... :(
    DerVVulfman
    DerVVulfman
    The heck? I buy one HP desktop... it lasts 7 years before I upgrade.... that last upgrade was two years ago with another HP. o_O And my lappy and printer too.
    Yin
    Yin
    Maybe I keep getting duds.
    Solo
    Solo
    My old HP laptop served me pretty well for many years. Later on it began having heat problems, though, and eventually the monitor wouldn't work unless it was tilted to some absurd degree... such that I had to hunch over, and eventually the skewed perspective of the screen messed with my eyes. It just got so frustrating, I said forget it.
    Basic gameplay from my game! Let me know what you think!
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    And me who thought my game was starting to look good. *slaps himself* ok, back to work.

In other words, awesome job.
    trexrell
    trexrell
    I am really glad you all think it looks great. This means a lot to me lol. I'm going to stop posting in my topic and just post in updates for now on it gets more responses.
    Venka
    Venka
    just have to watch advertising in status updates. The mods kind of frown on it =P

I'm guilty of never looking in the project sections of the forums (in development, finished, etc). But to help, I added your banner to my sig so maybe it'll get more traffic ;)
    Everything is coming together now! :D
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You could say that before it did, that it was Yang to your Yin.
    Is it me or does FF8 have the best action type of music of all the FFs?
    Just posted an update for Demon's Revenge. What do you guys think?
    Fixing the damage Sandy caused my websites. (Complete data loss)
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    That really sucks. Hope you have some backups :/
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I wish you the best but I am glad you made it through okay. May your sites be better than before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arikuzuki