Recent content by Yion

1. Yion

Not sure if you are still active here but you are a godsend. Iam a total Noob when it comes to...

Not sure if you are still active here but you are a godsend. Iam a total Noob when it comes to Javascripting but your contribution on the Topic: Has helped me sooooo much. It enabled me to make a State that only procs with a %-chance. You are awesome! Thanks so much!
  2. Yion

Dashing! Double Tap Directional Key to Dash.

Thanks for the Reply! But unfortunately i do not know how to code in JS :/
  3. Yion

Dashing! Double Tap Directional Key to Dash.

Hello i've been searching Google and this Forum for a Plugin that allows to set the Dashing key to Double Tapping a Directional Key, Double clicking with the Mouse or Double Touching on your phone. This would free up the Shift button for PC users and enable a fun way to Dash on Mobile! I know...
  4. Yion

Plugin Synthesis need help specific item

Not sure if this is a Necropost but this thread is not closed yet so... So i really wanted to craft multiple items in 1 Window. I found an even better Solution for that case. In my Game you can craft yourself but also let others craft items for you that you cannot craft. For Example: You are a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*
Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gannonremnant