Recent content by YioruYioru

1. YioruYioru

RMMV Is there a plugin that makes the armor status appear on the screen in some event?

My game has an event to change clothes, and I wanted to set it to show the status of the equipment on the screen before making the change.
  2. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

No problem, thanks for the help!
  3. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

This part here is giving an error, it's like a java class is missing.
  4. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

I think I tried using this permission, but I will try again.
  5. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

I have used this method before (I think this is the most famous) but the saves are still hidden, so as it didn't work I tried to migrate to the method I mentioned in the other post. Maybe he must have modified the code of this method to work with local save, but I have no idea how this was done.o_O
  6. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

First I want to say that I work with adult games, so the games I know are for adults... I apologize for this and if you don't want help I will understand.:smile: I recently tested a game called "Peasant's Quest" and I realized that it is possible to save the game on the smartphone android and...
  7. YioruYioru

Export Saves to Android

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a way to make the saves be stored in the data local folder of the game(Ex Android/data/"gamename"/files/), I already found some RPG maker MV android games that can do that. I found this AndroidDevKit that seems to have a method to save to the local...
  8. YioruYioru

Android save data

I found this Android Buid Kit that seems to have a method that allows the game save to be saved on the local storage of the android device. https://github.com/Creta5164/RPGMakerMV-AndroidDevKit It has been almost a year without being changed.:unsure: I managed to make the game work with this...
  9. YioruYioru

RMMV Is there any way to remove the game refresh for android?

I don't know if I did it right. Was I supposed to add it to the index.html? I tested it and it didn't work.;_; I noticed that if I disconnect and connect the controller while I use a browser, the browser restarts too.
  10. YioruYioru

Thanks for helping me. I will do more tests soon.
  11. YioruYioru

Yes. Interesting, even in the browser it resets.LZYskeptic
  12. YioruYioru

Yes, it happens in all the other games I tested.:aswt: So there's not much to do... Since it happens to everyone.
  13. YioruYioru

Ah sorry... Ipega 9076. I will try to modify the apk. On the computer, nothing happened.
  14. YioruYioru

I am using a Xiaomi Poco x3 CPU- Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G,GPU- Adreno 618, 6 GB Ram. I did a test with Xiaomi note 7 with the controller happened the same thing.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naangreedy