1. Yo Ewan

A Drought System?

It's a period of time. But the player is warned ahead of time
  2. Yo Ewan

Custom Mouse Input

Okay, thanks anyway.
  3. Yo Ewan

A Drought System?

Hi, I am making a farming game, and I'd like to make a drought system. So basically, ten days before the drought, I'd like the player to be alerted that a drought is coming. Then days later, I would like it not to rain in the game. (I have a common event controlling the weather.) Ten days...
  4. Yo Ewan

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

*clap* *clap* Very, very well done. It's all very polished and clean, the font is very easy to read, the tileset was selected perfectly(I think you even made some of your own sprites too, so well done,) and the writing was great. I take my hat off to you, good sir!
  5. Yo Ewan

Custom Mouse Input

Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.
  6. Yo Ewan

Custom Mouse Input

Hello there, I was wondering if there was a way to do 'custom mouse input'. So for example, the normal mouse functions are removed, and when a player, say, right clicks a cow, then they get milk, instead of it being enter. I'm not sure if I explained it very well, so please let me know if you...
  7. Yo Ewan

newbie map size question

..Short answer? No. Long answer? Not really, but it is theoretically possible. However, you'd need some pretty major JS programming to change the limit, and your game would most likely be very unstable/laggy. So not really. If you really need a large map, just do some transfer events on the...
  8. Yo Ewan

Sound When Trying To Pass Impassable Tiles?

So this is what I'm trying to do: I'd like a small sound to be played whenever a player tries to pass an impassable tile, like in Pokemon. (Well it happens in Diamond and Pearl, I haven't played the other games!) Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Yo Ewan
  9. Yo Ewan

Chest/Barrel Storage Plugin?

Hi, So I was wondering if there was any chest storage plugin for RPG Maker MV. I could almost swear I've seen one before, but I can't seem to find it now. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be most pleased. Thanks, Yo Ewan
  10. Yo Ewan

New Line in Shop Scene?

Thanks! :)
  11. Yo Ewan

Icons Instead of Text In Menu?

Thanks! I'll check it out
  12. Yo Ewan

Icons Instead of Text In Menu?

Firstly, I'm sorry if this was in the wrong thread. I wan't sure where to put it so I put it here. --- Okay, so I'd like to make a menu with icons representing buttons like 'equip' and 'items', but I'm not sure how to do it? Is there any scripting required(if yes, I don't mind), and how could I...
  13. Yo Ewan

New Line in Shop Scene?

Hi, So I've being making my own shop menu layout recently(based of Yanfly's shop core) It was all going well until the window with all me database descriptions cut off like this...
  14. Yo Ewan

Gameus' Quest System

I made a video about this. It sucks because made it about a year ago, but it'll do.
  15. Yo Ewan

Trial Expired Early!!

Hi, I was playing around with the date and time settings on my PC and turned my time forward. However, I forgot to turn it back and when I opened RPG Maker (MV), it said that my trial has expired. (Because the date on the PC was wrong.) However, when I turned it back my trial had still ended...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin