Yoshifull
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, I've noticed you had/are having a similar problem with reappearing dead/defeated enemies when using  OPACITY NOT FOCUS: 100% at the end of action sequences. I've been trying to fix this but without any success. I'm not sure if you (or Yanfly) solved this but if so I would greatly appreciate any help or directions in solving this 'ghostly' issue. Thanks in advance
    Yoshifull
    Yoshifull
    Yanfly did fix it. Just update the Battle Engine Core if you haven't already.
    nilotech
    nilotech
    Yes he did. I have already updated my game and it is working perfectly. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wintyyy