Yui

Rond's Personal Grammar Nazi, Female, 21

Veteran

what did the Princess say to the rpg maker hero? - I like your ABS May 23, 2015

Yui was last seen:
Jul 31, 2016
    1. Yui
      Yui
      Finally Got a break from all my studies, and bought rpg maker mv, anyone have any tips about the engine, I'm really loving the character creator
      1. 1 person likes this.
    2. Yui
      Yui
      what did the Princess say to the rpg maker hero? - I like your ABS
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KanaX
        KanaX
        I was referring to the over-over-used theme of the ye-olde hero, that is prevalent in RM games, but this is intriguing :)
        May 23, 2015
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        niicceee
        May 23, 2015
      4. Seriel
        Seriel
        ^ That. :D
        May 24, 2015
    3. Yui
      Yui
      If I wanted to post the "training" project I just completed, where would it go? Completed Games or Early project, because its not exactly a complete game, nor is it a early project since I have no intention of ever finishing it
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        What is a "training" project? Is it a tutorial project? If so, take a look for existing ones (there are at least two or three) and post it in the same forum.
        May 22, 2015
      3. Yui
        Yui
        @Cornered - thats what I was thinking but I wasn't sure

@Shaz - Oh I mean its the project I made while experimenting with the different functions, I labeled it "Training" because well, I used it to learn how to use the editor in rpg maker!!!
        May 23, 2015
      4. Yui
        Yui
        edit: @Shaz - I think I may change it a bit and use it as a very very very entry level tutorial about how to work switches and variables in rpg maker!
        May 23, 2015
    4. Yui
      Yui
      anyone know alot about Game art theory? I'm not asking for resources but rather a blunt review of a resource that I have
      2. Yui
        Yui
        Thanks guys!! I sent the resource I want reviewed
        May 20, 2015
      3. Rie
        Rie
        just a little. art is not something can be explained well in theory.

art is about experience and feeling.
        May 20, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        There is a thread where you can get feedback on your WIPs. It's called the WIP Feedback thread (or something like that).
        May 20, 2015
    5. Yui
      Yui
      I'm slowly learning how to use rpg maker properly I feel so proud!! If anyone wants after I finish practicing I'll upload my training project onto the site!!! Its not great but I'm proud of it
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        Progress, no matter the size, is always an accomplishment. Good job. =)
        May 18, 2015
      3. That Bread
        That Bread
        That's great to hear, I say upload it. You are proud of it and it could help people out.
        May 18, 2015
      4. Artificer
        Artificer
        The first project is special, is like a Jewell or an ice cream.
        May 19, 2015
    6. -Aria-
      -Aria-
      We have the same birthday xD, thats pretty neat!
      2. Yui
        Yui
        Why are you doing this? I know you like bothering me, but we can get banned if you keep trolling me like this.

@Shaz & Mods - she's my sister and we do not have the same birthday. Idk why she has the need to troll me at every corner
        May 16, 2015
      3. -Aria-
        -Aria-
        Serious much
        May 16, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        If you are not here to use the forum for its intended purpose, at least stop annoying others. We don't like trolls very much.
        May 16, 2015
    7. Yui
      Yui
      People just don't understand the true depths of passion that an Idol fan has....
      2. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        I think I can understand it, because I was fan of many different things. Even the most passion I got is pretty obvious. :p

Sadly many people would pick on you, because of things you like. Guess that's how world works. (\s/)
        May 9, 2015
      3. Yui
        Yui
        *pats luna* but theres also people who will accept you and understand too!!!

@optimum - I can feel the passion from over here!!
        May 9, 2015
      4. MaikeruKeay
        MaikeruKeay
        i always thought i wasnt a big fanboy. then i found myself watching sakurasou no pet kanjo at 4:00am in the morning.
        May 11, 2015
    8. Yui
      Yui
      ahh crap, I posted my topic before I was finished with it..... Sorry guys for posting a topic with no Tags, totally didn't mean to do that...
      2. Yui
        Yui
        you're wrong, Yoshino is best girl, megumi is best cook tho
        May 8, 2015
      3. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Yoshino is also nice. Top 3 definitely, but I still say Megumi is best girl. :p

Everyone's "best" depends on their own opinion and therefore may not match up with other people's "best" after all.
        May 8, 2015
      4. Yui
        Yui
        Yoshino is best girl, fact D:

cuz cuz cuz... Yoshinolo
        May 8, 2015
    9. Yui
      Yui
      when ever I see anything related to Kitten Mita, I can't help but think "I want that game"... so when its finished... if you're selling it... you already have 1 buyer... its just so cute, and appealing, I really like what I see from it!
      1. rondchild
        rondchild
        Wow, thanks !

I appreciate it, this is make my team mood booster to finish Kittem Mita.

I hope Kitten Mita going to greenlight someday.
        May 6, 2015
    10. Yui
      Yui
      This song gets me everytime... why, did I choose today to look through some nostalgic anime?
      1. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Sounds nice! ^_^
        May 7, 2015
    11. Yui
      Yui
      GG everyone, but Mog just remade the LMBS for VX ACE.... all your battle systems are obsolete... no but seriously I've been waiting for this for years... today marks the begining of a fun fun era!
      2. Mimironi
        Mimironi
        i saw this and literally did not believe it for a while. Thought everyone in the RGSS community collectively gave up on LMBS.
        May 6, 2015
      3. Yui
        Yui
        never give up, never quit, never surrender. LMBS will be ours someday.

-General Mog
        May 6, 2015
      4. trouble time
        trouble time
        Lol, wish I could afford to use this.
        May 6, 2015
    12. Yui
      Yui
      was messing around with sprite stuff and ended up with this and no clue how xD... they're from the same spritesheet and are the same size.... well atleast normally http://i.imgur.com/aKtpEO2.png
      1. trouble time
        trouble time
        Obviously one's been taking vitamins.
        May 6, 2015
      2. Yui
        Yui
        poor hatsumi, doomed to forever be a loli
        May 6, 2015
    13. Yui
      Yui
      Which part of the forum should I post a request to reformat/resize resources in?
      1. Celianna
    14. Yui
      Yui
      Would it be pretentious if I posted a Project thread? I mean I did just join the forums and all, but I really would like to start a project where I could learn from experinced users first hand while creating something we all can ejoy together!
      2. Yui
        Yui
        Thank you!!! I'll be sure to ask then!! just don't let me get overly dependent though I can be annoying sometimes xD
        May 4, 2015
      3. Yui
        Yui
        I added you as a friend if thats okay!
        May 4, 2015
      4. KanaX
        KanaX
        Perfectly fine.
        May 4, 2015
    15. Yui
      Yui
      does anyone know what timezone this site is on? This 2 posts a day thing is driving me batty, I wanna respond to my threads....
      2. Yui
        Yui
        that is because one of my threads is my "Introduction thread" The post that counts in my counter however is my "Is this possible" thread, I'll have to wait till the timer is up and respond in that thread to get the other needed post.
        May 3, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        It's not related to time zone. It's just that you need two posts approved before mod approval is no longer required. Those two posts have to be in specific forums - introductions don't count, as already said, and status posts don't count. Looking at your profile, it says you've only made one "valid" post. As soon as someone approves your next post (in correct area) you'll be good to go, no matter what time of day that is.
        May 3, 2015
      4. Yui
        Yui
        @Shaz, wait wait, so like I can make a pending post right now? because when I attempt it tells me to wait because I exceeded my quota for this day. I'm confused now xD
        May 3, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1998 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English