Recent content by YuiDemonia

1. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Do you mean the actor? I still have the chibi battler in my database. I tried using slightly bigger battler (vibrato's Ald battler) and I got same result. How about on your end?
  2. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Arcanus Yes, I am a filipino. :D EDIT: @Dirge I have encountered the issue you are experiencing regarding the states. Mine shows below the battler instead of above the head.
  3. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I made few animations for my character. Several animations more to go.
  4. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Yeah, haha. I'll watch the tutorial video. Also, do you have any idea how I can properly position my dragonbones battler during battle? I am using yanfly's battle engine core plugin and row formation plugin. I tried playing with the anchor settings on both but I am unsuccessful in doing so.
  5. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

OT: My girlfriend did the sprites. She does draw commissioned works, projects and etc. She's also the one who drew the characters in Dragon Date H-game that will be launched soon. Here's her portfolio. https://www.artstation.com/azumi212/profile. Topic: What other techniques/tutorial videos...
  6. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Testing it out with my project's main character.
  7. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

I see. That's kinda stressful on your part I guess. I hope we'll get an update or a way to get the dragonbones battler show the state and to work with yanfly's class change plugin soon. I am seriously hoping since both Kel and yanfly already collaborated on this plugin. Another collaboration...
  8. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge Ohhh i got it now~ I managed to get it to work! Thanks dude! I can now understand what you mean on your previous post regarding multiple weapons with different sprites. Ugh. Another thing, in my project, I use yanfly's class change plugin as well where in when I change to a different...
  9. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

@Dirge I managed to import my sample dragonbone battler to rmmv, however, the animations I have created does not seem to work. How can I properly tie up the animation based on the notetags? Do the animations I created need to meet certain criteria in order for it to work with the notetags...
  10. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Hi, I've been in a block for over a year now but after I've seen this plugin, I urge in continuing my project came back~ This is definitely Awesome! I managed to somewhat learn the basics and how to animate a sprite using dragonbones software. I checked the sample dragonbones resources...
  11. RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

@Rexxon I see. Thanks for the info! :D
  12. RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

Thank you for the update~  I just have a question or rather clarification regarding the "KID" tab in the generator, it doesnt show much in there, am I correct? And it's only for female kid?
  13. Terrax Lighting system

Im using 1280x960 reso and i dont get the lag you're talking about though. 
  14. Terrax Lighting system

@dragon1up try changing the resolution in terrax's plugin too. Match it with your game's resolution. 
  15. RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

I was just planning to monitor and read all the comments here but I can't help and stay quiet anymore. I updated mine by following the actual instructions, step by step and it worked. The instructions haven't changed since earlier versions, I remember updating mine using the same steps...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alwar