Yuki Harada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Urgh my game is taking so much work... I'm taking a break for like, a few hours...
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Storyline is but one piece of the puzzle. Is your gameplay fun? If you just wanted to write an interesting story, you should write a book!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    One thing that helps me is to actually just play my game a little, not thinking about the work part, and trying to enjoy your own game! It works for me sometimes, it's relaxing compared to most database work, and it's part of the magic of making your own game...gets me inspired sometimes.
    Yuki Harada
    Yuki Harada
    Hey hey hey!! @Probo Thanks, I do that sometimes, but I usually get my sister or a friend to play them. I mean, I play them so I can see if there are any bugs, but sometimes I'm like - WHY THE F*** ISNT THAT WORKING?! And @Frosty I know. According to the people who've played it, the gameplay is fun. I've also made it so that you can interact with just about everything... Sooo yeah...
    Started a new forum. Yay. Also, my friend is online but I think his browser is minimized because he won't reply to any of my messages. No names, StrDexZeal!!!!! >:L
    I have some icons obtained from the website, but I don't know how to use them. I've inserted them into the 'System' part of 'Resources' but, it just won't work... Please PM me if you know how to do this. I'll probably kick myself cuz its probably really simple T_T Thanks in advance, guys!
    Roboblue
    Roboblue
    Did you copy and paste them into the resource folder, or import them? You may have misplaced them if you did the first choice.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Profile feeds are not meant for support. Please post a thread in the support section of the forum. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz