Recent content by Yuki Harada

1. Yuki Harada

Question for anime people

Well, one of the anime series I watched which I thoroughly enjoyed (even though nobody has heard of it) was D.N Angel
  2. Yuki Harada

o.o

o.o
  3. Yuki Harada

Na na na na na na na, Hey Porsche!

Na na na na na na na, Hey Porsche!
  4. Yuki Harada

Hey hey hey!! @Probo Thanks, I do that sometimes, but I usually get my sister or a friend to...

Hey hey hey!! @Probo Thanks, I do that sometimes, but I usually get my sister or a friend to play them. I mean, I play them so I can see if there are any bugs, but sometimes I'm like - WHY THE F*** ISNT THAT WORKING?! And @Frosty I know. According to the people who've played it, the gameplay is...
  5. Yuki Harada

Wow. Sounds like a bad evening. I feel for you. But still - @Eschaton - I see you everywhere...

Wow. Sounds like a bad evening. I feel for you. But still - @Eschaton - I see you everywhere! Whenever I'm gonna comment on something I see that you and your dirty little avatar have commented on it! Imma friend you. xD
  6. Yuki Harada

Yea. I love all the RPGs I've played, and I love creating my own, and my sister tests them for...

Yea. I love all the RPGs I've played, and I love creating my own, and my sister tests them for me - she's 4 years older than me but she likes RPGs too. ;D I don't mind working it just gets tiresome sometimes when you're all out of storyline... But soon enough you find the thread and start...
  7. Yuki Harada

Urgh my game is taking so much work... I'm taking a break for like, a few hours...

Urgh my game is taking so much work... I'm taking a break for like, a few hours...
  8. Yuki Harada

I have an idea I need an item to open up a screen to display text and then give a quest

Your welcome! Glad I could help! If you need help with anything else, just PM me!! :) Yuki
  9. Yuki Harada

Phew. xD I finished Pikmin 2 like idk how many years ago like 3 at most. I like kiddy things...

Phew. xD I finished Pikmin 2 like idk how many years ago like 3 at most. I like kiddy things aswell as mature, manly things (more kiddy things tbh). GO IMMATURE GUYS! ;D
  10. Yuki Harada

I have an idea I need an item to open up a screen to display text and then give a quest

OK. So it's an item. Go into your 'Database'. Go into the 'Item' section. Make a new item. Probably put the icon as a scroll. (?) Then, in the place where it says what it does, go to the end tab and click on the Common Event bit. Then, click on the next empty Common Event. Remember which number ...
  11. Yuki Harada

Need a Sprite...

Thanks! This is basically exactly (sounds weird when you say it out loud "basically exactly, basically, exactly", sorry) what I needed! I'll credit Aindra at the end of my game, because like... I'm not gonna go up to the NPC and be like, "This sprite was made by Aindra, I have a sub-quest for...
  12. Yuki Harada

Sprite Switch

OK. So what script are you using to change class?? Did you make a skill and a common event to change class, or are you using Yanfly's script???? For Yanfly's script, idk how because if you change it it would probably break unless you get some kinda professional in. But, if you've just made a...
  13. Yuki Harada

Need a Sprite...

Yeah... Please..!
  14. Yuki Harada

xD Your avatar is freaking... AHSUMMMMM! Like whatever's going on with that green hair and...

xD Your avatar is freaking... AHSUMMMMM! Like whatever's going on with that green hair and scythe!! Green reaper much..!
  15. Yuki Harada

o3o You guys really don't like anime

o3o You guys really don't like anime

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*
Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniboy2550