Sep 14, 2017

Share This Page

Yukine

Villager

Yukine was last seen:
Sep 14, 2017
    1. Yukine
      Yukine
      Does anyone know the best way to introduce simple tutorials such as walking and all that good stuff?

I know it's stupid, but to be honest every time I've done this... It sucked so bad... Please help me!

( I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to write questions here, but I don't know how! )
    2. Yukine
      Yukine
      Does anyone know the best way to introduce simple tutorials such as walking and all that good stuff?

I know it's stupid, but to be honest every time I've done this... It sucked so bad... Please help me!

( I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to write questions here, but I don't know how! )
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        New members always undergo an approval so we can make sure that they're not spambots.

You can submit in the tutorial sections. :)
        Dec 27, 2016
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Do you mean in-game tutorials? I do it via some pictures depicting the controls + in game explanation
        Dec 27, 2016
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        Then skip tutorials and let players find out for themselves. :) Don't treat the player like an idiot by telling them how to walk, lol.
        Dec 27, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Yukine
      Yukine
      Can someone please tell me the best way to introduce the mechanic of walking and menus...

I'm sorry if this is stupid, but I can't decide! I'm also sorry if I wasn't supposed to ask question here...
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A