Yukkito's latest activity

• Yukkito
    Yukkito reacted to ATT_Turan's post in the thread Help with Wait command with Like Like.
    It could be affected by a plugin, I don't know everything the OP has and MOG stuff tends to have some odd behaviors.
  • Yukkito
    Yukkito reacted to rpgLord69's post in the thread Help with Wait command with Haha Haha.
    Good that it works now, but it's kind of funny if the problem was that, because I tested that myself and it worked for me even when I...
  • Yukkito
    Yukkito replied to the thread Help with Wait command.
    Okay yeah, like @ATT_Turan said, the problem was that i put the Control Switch on the Move Route, and for some reason the command was...
  • Yukkito
    If it works for you, then maybe I'm doing something wrong... I am attaching some screenshots. Basically, the buff works (the speed...
    • 1649079975183.png
    • 1649079993169.png
  • Yukkito
    I'm trying to use your method, but I don't quite understand what value I have to link the variable to to make it work as a timer, could...
  • Yukkito
    Hello everyone! I wanted to ask for support with the "Wait" command, that is; I use the ABS system, and when the player activates a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar