Recent content by yumi1803

1. yumi1803

Orange Mapshot

Awesome!!! Thank you!
  2. yumi1803

Orange Mapshot

The download link is down...could you please a new link?
  3. yumi1803

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

I love your sprites!!! You have so many animals to offer... but...how about more animals for the woods? It would be so awesome to see a deer (male, female and fawn). And maybe a few of your animals could have a down sprite? Like they were dead. Omg I would love you even more!
  4. yumi1803

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Hey Avery~ Your icons are really great!!!! Could you.... maybe.... make a few more crystals in different shapes? That would be so awesome~♥ Thank you!
  5. yumi1803

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Hey~ You said it is compatible with Yanflys Message Core... how does it work? xD If I write a textcode in the editor of the quest... it doesn't show up in the game :hswt:
  6. yumi1803

Quest Journal Issue

Did you solved the problem? If yes...how?
  7. yumi1803

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Oh.... Well... thank you again~ ^^ thanks for the answers!
  8. yumi1803

Okay thanks~ But what about my other problem?
  9. yumi1803

Heya ~ That Beast book is really great and I love it! But.....I have a small Problem with the compatibility with your beastbook and multi currency by shiggy. If I win gold from the enemy... it doesn't show copper and silver, just gold. Is there a way to change this? An other problem is....I...
  10. yumi1803

Khas UltraLighting issue

Heya RPG Makers, I have a little problem with Khas UltraLighting. I'll show you: This stripe drives me crazy... does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you~
  11. yumi1803

Does Khas work well with Yanfly?

Heya Makers! I have a problem with Yanfly's Option Core and Khas Core Plugin... They won't work very well together... But I want them both.... is there a way to fix this ? An other issue I found was this: I dunno why Khas Lighting is doing this... P.s.: I'm sorry because of my bad english...
  12. yumi1803

Vash Maker

More Templates please :D they are awesome~!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamioshi