Recent content by Yvy

1. Yvy

Digimon World Ace: The Lost Symbols - NOW RECRUITING BACKUPS!

Thank you. And the game is far from completed, so we can't tell any dates for now. The game will feature only those 5 playable Digimon. This is not like most Digimon games, where you can capture hundreds of Digimon. The 5 Digimon are directly connected to the story and everything related to them...
  2. Yvy

Hello! We may need, depending on your skills. Thanks for your interest. I'll PM you.
  3. Yvy

I released a lot of news at the game's webpage last week. You can find it here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/6879/blog/14162/ In the post, I confirmed a second demo. We just don't have a release date yet. But stay tuned. We may reveal it any moment :)
  4. Yvy

Thank you very much, SZ6! We'll continue working hard on it ;)
  5. Yvy

Thank you very much, cytonicflame! Thank you for your interest in helping us! I'll send you a PM ;)
  6. Yvy

Thank you very much, JosephSeraph!   BTW, everyone, we're going to need backups, as the project has became big. The main post was edited with info. If there's anyone interested, please let me know. :)
  7. Yvy

Thank you, JetKidd! There are some vital things that depend on the current battle system, so I won't guarantee that it will be changed. But thanks for the good suggestion anyway.
  8. Yvy

Thank you for your interest, Ryzon! Maybe we can use some of your talents. I'll send you a PM.
  9. Yvy

Thanks for the support, Zephyr! I eagerly await for your feedback.
  10. Yvy

Today is the day! I'm so happy to finally share the game's progress :3...

Today is the day! I'm so happy to finally share the game's progress :3 http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/29916-digimon-world-ace-the-lost-symbols-demo-available/
  11. Yvy

Hello! As promised, our Demo is now available. Get the download link at the main post. We hope you all enjoy and comment! And the work continues...
  12. Yvy

Hey, Abagail! Good to see another fan :) I'll send you a PM.
  13. Yvy

Hey, nio kasgami! Thank you for your interest. :) I'll PM you.
  14. Yvy

Well, today is the project's birthday! It's being fantastic to work on this game for 1 month so far. :D A supporter, Ozone, has sent us a logo as a gift. Thank you a lot, Ozone! I also updated the topic with a full-size screenshot this time. Now it's time for a great announcement: our Demo...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan