Recent content by Zaabos

1. Zaabos

RMMV MOTM - Moons of True Magic NEW UPDATE!! - (10/16/2020 - NEW ART STYLE!!)

Hello fellow Travelers. I wanted to share with you the art we will be using in the story I´m about to tell you. I hope you will find it of your liking. Don't forget you can follow this story on Discord and Twitter.
  2. Zaabos

I present you Travelers, the official project´s logo.
  3. Zaabos

Evening Traveler @Starmage, Omnipotent as I am, I have not been able to have a demo ready yet BUT, all my efforts are being poured to have that ready, I am eager for you humans to take part in the story Im story telling. All can I say its that we are super close to release this said demo =). I...
  4. Zaabos

Hello Travelers, Just wanted to inform you that this story will be on twitter too. I´ll handle updates differently there, so please, take a moment to check it out from time to time. https://twitter.com/FilthyPeasants1 Thank you.
  5. Zaabos

Need to make npc disappear after move route

If you want the event to do that again over and over, just use erase event. That will make the event spawn again on its original position. (You must change maps for this to work, like leave map re enter map). If you stay on the same map, this event will not respawn. And yes, npc "can use" the...
  6. Zaabos

Need Help Setting Up Traits or Abilities?

This is relatively easy to do if you use Yanfy BuffState Core. For the first Ability, you can check at the beginning of the turn or after enemy attacks if the hp of your character is below 25%, if it is, activate the ability. Same for the second ability, at the beginning of the turn (or at the...
  7. Zaabos

[Character] This boy, well… This boy holds a secret. It’s a secret that fills him with rage and makes his blood boil. At times quite literally. Kieran is an incomplete soul who was betrayed at the very beginning of his life and now holds a deep, terrible grudge. He seeks revenge from those...
  8. Zaabos

Traveler @Boonty, I hope you are well. I am still working on this tale, you don´t need to worry. Things have been slow due to this virus that keeps everyone at home, I hope you are taking care of yourself. Expect the introduction of our next character REAL soon. This character will be the...
  9. Zaabos

Hello Traveller @EuphemiaArtoria! Glad that you liked the "custom" timer for choices. We are not sure if the MC sprite and the flag will be at the final launch, but that is the system we are going for, something that will reach the end of something. Regarding the choices feeling iffy, I agree...
  10. Zaabos

Thank you Traveler @Chebolation, I have worked super hard on said animations, the logo about the story Im telling is just a...mmmh I think you humans call it a "placeholder". The final version should be better. Thank you for your words!
  11. Zaabos

Yes, yes Traveler. I admit I have been slacking a bit in these past months. I have been busy with Creation and Destruction, you know, the usual. But I´m back with some updates of sorts. I hope you found them....enjoyable.
  12. Zaabos

[Character] Ah! The so-called Chosen One. The self-proclaimed Savior of the Five Peoples. Never before had I seen a human ego so vast, Traveler. Teotl is a visitor to the Empire of Kalina. Born on the other side of the Soul Eater Maelstrom, –Once my home away from home- he betrayed the...
  13. Zaabos

[Mechanic] What good is an adventure without a fight, Traveler? And how entertaining is a fight, really, without friends to share it? While you wander the territories of the Empire you will come across many foes with whom to measure yourself, but most importantly, you’ll find friends who will...
  14. Zaabos

[Lore] (What is it, Lucius?) (murmurs) (What? I didn’t? Really?) (murmurs) (Why would you allow me such discourtesy to our guest, Lucius?) (Well? Don’t just stand there trembling, human. Answer me!) … … … (Ha-ha! Got you, Lucius. You should have seen your face. You thought I was about...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemaMaster