Recent content by zacheatscrackers

1. zacheatscrackers

RMMV OHMIC (Final version currently in production)

The final trailer for the full release of the game has just been uploaded! Check the OP for more details.
  2. zacheatscrackers

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Preview of a redone version of OHMIC's Plivian Fields, an early game area for training your party. Note the sun ray in particular, the most notable new addition other than the updated mapping. I'm considering some touch-ups in the near future, but otherwise I'm a lot more satisfied with the...
  3. zacheatscrackers

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Sneak peak at a major mid-game battle in OHMIC, against Adam and Eve Alazne, the head of a notorious drug cartel and his top enforcer, respectively.
  4. zacheatscrackers

I could easily darken the ledges/walls on the second map a tad, if that helps; I can understand why the brightness could make it difficult to look at. I took the liberty of removing some of the rocks in the complete version (which I'm happy to post if anyone is interested), as well, so it's not...
  5. zacheatscrackers

Sneak peak into a mid-late game area of OHMIC that can be visited for training/level grinding if the player so chooses; the name is Magma Fields. It's not 100% complete (planning on adding some more small details), though it's roughly about where I want it. The 2nd map, as you might have...
  6. zacheatscrackers

Production on OHMIC will resume, starting today! Keep on the look out for updates.

Production on OHMIC will resume, starting today! Keep on the look out for updates.
  7. zacheatscrackers

8. zacheatscrackers

Three days off, yooooo~ <3 <3

Three days off, yooooo~ <3 <3
  9. zacheatscrackers

Who thought the first two Paper Mario games were really fun games?

Both are classics, imo. Still are to this day. Super Paper Mario is decent, if only for the story. Everything after that is meh.
  10. zacheatscrackers

I just shot a family

Aaaaw <3 cute stuff!
  11. zacheatscrackers

RMMV OHMIC (Final version currently in production)

The first full demo of OHMIC has finally been released! Check the OP for more info.
  12. zacheatscrackers

Nice job zebbers ^^ (zoc from Discord btw)

Nice job zebbers ^^ (zoc from Discord btw)
  13. zacheatscrackers

Tweaked the main menu for OHMIC. Not perfect, I suppose, though it's a lot more organized and polished, I think <3
  14. zacheatscrackers

Happy new year, RPG Maker Forums! <3 <3

Happy new year, RPG Maker Forums! <3 <3
  15. zacheatscrackers

Yes I'm working on OHMIC right now thank you! It's going well so far :)

Yes I'm working on OHMIC right now thank you! It's going well so far :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes
Take THREE seconds to watch my freakin plugin video clip and just be proud of me, forum/Dad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v3r0xys