Zack Phoenix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there an interest in an art workshop with custom face graphics of the RTP characters? I wanna give back to the community as an artist
    • Love
    Reactions: Quexp
    Kes
    Kes
    I'm sure there is.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I just edited a sprite and then realized the original faceset won't match. Dang, it would be cool to be able to make one. :)
    How do you guys go about streetlights at night? Do you use parallax for lighting or what? I'd love to avoid parallaxing as much as possible but there is no lighting plugin :/
    Zack Phoenix
    Zack Phoenix
    I tried, but it's not working with Add-Mode either. sadly. (You'd see if you tried it yourself, it just doesn't really look like light is spreading at all )
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Maybe it's just the graphic you're using?
    Zack Phoenix
    Zack Phoenix
    It's a bright, yellow light and unfortunately, the dark blue tint takes away all of the color
    Oh god, help me out guys. Give me a good name for a quest to find a reapers scythe after he lost it while drinking too much. :S
    Zack Phoenix
    Zack Phoenix
    It is exactly what I was looking for, yeah. Very clever.
    Deleted
    Reap what you Sob... Dammit, beat me to it. Lol ;p
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    My dream is to specialize in character dialogue\writing =3 Thanks guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narwhalkyrie