Recent content by Zackleaynts

1. Zackleaynts

Teach me. How to start learning to become a Jack-of-all-trades in RPG Making?

@Frozen_PhoenixOkay. Success leaves clues. Think I should also study the established commercial RM games. Thanks! @mlogan You're right. I'm so in a hurry in learning, I should slow down and take one step at a time. Thanks for the tips!
  2. Zackleaynts

@LaFlibuste Okay, thanks pal, will do! :)  And I had fun already reading help from you all on this thread. I'm easily demotivated. I also sometimes quit. But not long after I'll come back to it. But I think I need to get more serious with it. I'll have fun!
  3. Zackleaynts

@PsychicToaster, @HexMozart88. Thanks for the tips. Writing a character, or characters, with mental illness is new to me but I'm considering it. I'll try to avoid those cliches, or at least do them better. Aha @LaFlibuste Thank youu! I'll heed your advice. I'll take one step at a time. 
  4. Zackleaynts

@ksjp17 Thank you! Okay, I'll use the search function next time. @Fugama Thanks!
  5. Zackleaynts

Hello, everyone. Please guide me. Okay, straight to the point. I've decided to go back to game making. Using RPG Maker. Even though this is at the moment a hobby and a past time taking a small portion of my free time, I hope to turn it into a life-long career someday. I have no helper at the...
  6. Zackleaynts

And so the journey begins.

Thanks, friends! Aha
  7. Zackleaynts

And so the journey begins.

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here. Zackleaynts is my main Internet nick, pronounced as "zek" - "lins". I'm straight, and a big fan of RPG especially Final Fantasy series, Suikoden series and Golden Sun series. I want to create a great and fun RPG. Cheers! =)
  8. Zackleaynts

Today. To operate determinedly and yearnfully.

Today. To operate determinedly and yearnfully.
  9. Zackleaynts

I'll defy the odds, I'll follow my hunch. It's worth the shot, I'll take the...

I'll defy the odds, I'll follow my hunch. It's worth the shot, I'll take the plunge.#ForTheSakeOfMyDream

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AelionEnko