Recent content by Zahirovx

1. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

@Dopan Thanks for help me! :cutesmile: I´m so thankful. Today i tried the new demo and the skill of fusion now is better, and you did possible for my game's most important feature to be with the exact combat system.
  2. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

With the solution of @Dopan i could solve the problem with the "E" after undo the fusion for the moment, if someone can help me with that problem i will be so thankful. In a big map i only need to move the "dead event" to one area that player never will see in a normal turn (like an edge). But...
  3. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

@Dopan THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Initially with this I can continue my game for now, but I will be aware of your help. This makes me want to continue my game with more energy.
  4. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hello everyone! This is a great plugin that I've been reviewing for a while. However, I have a question to which I have not been able to solve ... could someone guide me to make a skill that allows me to fuse two specific actors when they are next to each other? I understand how to use script...
  5. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

@RyanBram could yo help me with this, please? I can't solve this. Thanks. Maybe the answer is in my eyes but I can't see it and I don't know what to do.
  6. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

@RyanBram Thanks for the help with the fusion ability.I can't try now because I been having problems with my PC. But I sure that really help me. I have an another question: ¿Can I pair up the actors like fire emblem awakening/fates? This will help me with a relationship system and could make...
  7. SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Hi, I cant wait to try this system in my game, it looks amazing * - * But... Someone know if it is possible to make a fusion system when one character is close to another? And if I need to do a plugin, could you give me a little guidance on what to do? Is probably I can look for a way to make...
  8. Tactics System

Hello everybody ^^ I'm new using this plugin and I really want to use it because is wonderful (thanks embxii :3) but I have a little question... How can I make a fusion skill? (Dragon ball z style) I want two (or more) actors fuse when they'll be side to side but I don't know how make that...
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello everybody ^^ I'm new using this plugin and I really want to use it because is wonderful (thanks Lecode :3) but I have a little question... How can I make a fusion skill? (Dragon ball z style) I want two (or more) actors fuse when they'll be side to side but I don't know how make that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin