Zaj's latest activity

• Zaj
    Zaj updated their status.
  • Zaj
    Zaj replied to the thread RMMZ Flaring Stars.
    Bump. Updated the opening post. Will furnish this thread with sketches tomorrow
  • Zaj
    Zaj commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    Stay strong
  • Zaj
    Zaj commented on Trihan's profile post.
    There goes my days shall be
  • Zaj
    Hi, I dunno how to bump, so if double posting in this case is not right, pls accept my apology. anyway, just wanna let folks know, I...
  • Zaj
    Thank you. I've editted the OP. Will try to make it before June 20th.
  • Zaj
    Zaj reacted to Shaz's post in the thread RMMZ Flaring Stars with Like Like.
    . @Zaj I have reverted your first post again. Please do not delete posts - it makes the conversation impossible to read and is...
  • Zaj
    Sorry, my apology. I will rectify it real quick
  • Zaj
    Okay .Come to thinkk of it, it was over 2 years ago the last time I used GIMP. I'll check out Pixlr and ya I also heard good...
  • Zaj
    Glad that I learnt this lesson, hehe. Alright. What tools do you suggest besides Photoshop? I need something with friendly learning...
  • Zaj
    Ohh..I see. Uh I thought smusching them together just like that works charm. Wait lemme read it again. Okay what wisdom. I was...
  • Zaj
    Right, that's two now, gotta learn how to fix it, thanks @Trihan x3
  • Zaj
    Zaj reacted to Beewo's post in the thread RMMZ Flaring Stars with Like Like.
    Looks pretty good I think, a lot of things for the eyes to get stuck on. However, and this might be only me but the tree parts in the...
  • Zaj
    Zaj reacted to Trihan's post in the thread RMMZ Flaring Stars with Like Like.
    Something is definitely not right with those trees. I think you've mixed up some tiles that aren't meant to go together.
  • Zaj
    Thanks for replying! I have editted the first post, cus I thought no one was gonna bother me :< Could you check it out? >_< Thanks...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrimCr