Recent content by Zaj

1. Zaj

[MEDIA]

2. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Bump. Updated the opening post. Will furnish this thread with sketches tomorrow
  3. Zaj

Stay strong

Stay strong
  4. Zaj

There goes my days shall be

There goes my days shall be
  5. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Hi, I dunno how to bump, so if double posting in this case is not right, pls accept my apology. anyway, just wanna let folks know, I updated the info on the first post in this thread. thanks
  6. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Thank you. I've editted the OP. Will try to make it before June 20th.
  7. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Sorry, my apology. I will rectify it real quick
  8. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Okay .Come to thinkk of it, it was over 2 years ago the last time I used GIMP. I'll check out Pixlr and ya I also heard good things(sprites especially, iirc) made with GraphicsGale
  9. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Glad that I learnt this lesson, hehe. Alright. What tools do you suggest besides Photoshop? I need something with friendly learning curve. Dunno with GIMP it always slow to starting up..
  10. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Ohh..I see. Uh I thought smusching them together just like that works charm. Wait lemme read it again. Okay what wisdom. I was thinking the foreign square loophole would succeed illustrating "forestness of the forest". But now I notice it's not junctioned correctly, hmm, they are placed...
  11. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Right, that's two now, gotta learn how to fix it, thanks @Trihan x3
  12. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Thanks for replying! I have editted the first post, cus I thought no one was gonna bother me :< Could you check it out? >_< Thanks, Iearnt a lot from your questions and observations. Hmm how to say aa..well all I can try to reflectively say at the moment is..I was trying, and am trying, to...
  13. Zaj

Hi

Hi
  14. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Spend close 2hours just to make this map. But twas fun though :) What do you think?
  15. Zaj

RMMZ Flaring Stars

Combat System: Duel, Brawl, Skirmish and Battle. Duel is like 1 on 1 King of Fighters game. Brawl is like sideview or frontview party based combat. Skirmish is like FF Tactics or Disgaea combat System. And Battle is like RTS combat system like Cossack or Red Alert 2 Multiple Lifeskills...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenrir_