Recent content by Zak

1. Zak

RMVX [RSE] Eremidia: An Empty Tome

Finally had time to try it. I have known your project for a long time and I like the progress of the project so far. I have only two major issues with the game while playing the first time: The intro drags on but I think you could make it smoother by allowing the skips in the intro. Enemies...
  2. Zak

How do I flip/mirror a picture without moving it from its current position?

Yes, that's true. It's working now, thanks guys.
  3. Zak

Unfortunately still not working. The picture lands with the same position numbers somewhere else. Maybe it's bugged, honestly don't know what's wrong with it. Maybe I'll try it to bind to a variable later on but I need to read into this first I guess.
  4. Zak

This is exactly what I don't want to do. The picture may be mirrored but it moves from the spot away.
  5. Zak

Can't figure out how it works. :/
  6. Zak

VX Ace to MV Converter

I know how this feels now. Is it really that "impossible" to help us VX-users out and make a script for our games? I would like to move on with my VX-game to MV too and it's a really frustration experience right now that I can't. Converting from VX > Ace may work but this has to happen...
  7. Zak

Screen Resolution for Visual Novel

What would be the best resolution for loading the game into the browser or as a standalone game to download? Thanks!
  8. Zak

Medieval and more!

Degica Summer Sale.. when? :>
  9. Zak

Has anyone played this title? (Terranigma for SNES)

What makes Terranigma great is its story and the shocking moments. One of the best Action-RPGs on the Super Nintendo. Der Crysta-Theme (= Main Theme) is one of the true masterpieces of SNES Sound Engineering.
  10. Zak

Steam Summer Sale!

C'mon guys, let's do a Degica Summer Sale as well :/ missed the last sale and still yearn for a non-steam MV-version.
  11. Zak

How do you make your game feel unique?

A bit of everything. Story, Characters, Music (= Atmosphere) and even to a degree the graphic. It's important to focus on your strenghts and not that you pleasure everyone. You make the game for you and secondary for the players. It needs to have your personal note.
  12. Zak

What things make an RPG Maker game stand out to you?

That still doesn't change the fact that Toby and the Teemie-Artist made all by themself, ergo, it's a own style.
  13. Zak

Dacian (Alpha demo update 2 available.)

Try to port it when you finish the project. There's no need to rush now to MV. It even looks like that MV took two jumps backward for now.
  14. Zak

What things make an RPG Maker game stand out to you?

But Undertale uses custom-made graphics as far as I can judge. Therefore it has it's own unique style.
  15. Zak

Veronica Mars: The Fan Game

of course he did.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julian16