zakattack1989
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2016

Share This Page

zakattack1989

Villager, Male, from United Kingdom

zakattack1989 was last seen:
Apr 10, 2016
    1. There are no messages on zakattack1989's profile yet.
  • About

First Language:
    english
    I live in the UK, I have been using RPG maker for about 6 years first got into VX. I've made several projects but most were lost due to hard drive issues and stuffs, so I'm really determined to create and FINISH a project. I started a serious project in January and have banded together with a couple of like minded rpg makers,(my twin and a friend lol) to make an indie studio. We will make games for rpg maker vx ace and mv, we look to make each game unique so as to appeal to a wide audience.

We have a facebook page:FACEBOOK PAGE LINK!

A website is being made with more information on all our projects and download links.

I'm initially looking to create a few free games, hopefully people will enjoy them. Then look to try my hand at creating a commercial game and see how it fares. For the moment I'm the only one to have a demo available for download, it's available on this site in the forums under early project feedback.(into the Abyss) Please have a look and try out the demo tell me what you think of it, if anything needs improving. Any and all feedback is welcome, it helps me grow as a dev. As long as it's constructive I will take it on board.

Many thanks for taking the time to read through PEACE!

Games! RPG's! Making RPG games!

Signature

View attachment 34292

Try out the demo!

DOWNLOAD DEMO!

"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."