Recent content by Zanthia

1. Dungeons and Dragons ~ The First RPG

I play D&D 5e regularly at a local game store (the non video game kinds). I didn't think I could get into it at first, but it was a great way to interact with people who are like me of different ages. There are 5 or so groups that play at once and ours is the young group, (14-25 years...
  2. Unity games and the rescent zero effort trend with stock assets

Good games can be made with either engine. But recently we've seen alot more casual hobbyists deciding they are professional game makers and posting what they have on steam greenlight, for example.  I think that at the moment Unity might a bit more of a problem because to make a good RM game...
  3. Newbie problems (NPCs not following their set paths)

I am trying to making two guards look like they are sparring in a training hall.  I instructed them to step forward twice one, a 'bump' sound plays and they jump back one step, walk back one step and repeat. Their direction they go is mirrored and I am trying to make it look like they and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie