Recent content by zaraku

1. zaraku

Add compatibility for Dragonbones to Caethyril's Time Stop plugin

Um, I'm not really sure why it wouldn't work for you. You are using Yanfly's Buff & States Core right? Can you also show me your state and plugin list?
  2. zaraku

Just tested this and it's working for me so far. If you have Buff & States Core you can add these notetags to your timestopped state: <Custom Apply Effect> if (this.isEnemy()){ dragonBonesIntegration.ArmatureDatabaseEnemy[this.index()].armature.animation.stop(); } else {...
  3. zaraku

I'm not an avid programmer so I don't know the best way of implementing these into the plugin, but if you're using action sequences you can stop and play the animations for a battler using these script calls: // stop animation based on party index...
  4. zaraku

Irina_DragonbonesMapSprites Is not working help..... please....

Took a closer look at the code and it seems like it's unable to find a specific filter, hence the pixi filter bug. Adding this plugin fixed it for me. Sorry, I didn't want to distribute her plugin even if it was for debugging purposes. EDIT: I should note that the original Dragonbones plugin...
  5. zaraku

Irina_DragonbonesMapSprites Is not working help..... please....

Hi, I'm having the same exact issue with the same error report. Tried putting in notetags, turning off unrelated plugins, checking plugin order, etc. but it always crashes as soon as I click playtest. Also tried looking through the code to see if I could fix it myself, but for whatever reason...
  6. zaraku

Moghunter Battle Cursor/Yanfly Selection Control Compatibility

Unfortunately no, I decided to just use Yanfly's cursors. I tried to mimic Mog's cursors the best I can:
  7. zaraku

YR Plugins

Hi Yorae, Your DB state transformation plugin seems to be conflicting with YEP Party System on my end. I get the following error: It occurs regardless of the position of the plugin, and the game runs fine when either your plugin or party system is turned off.
  8. zaraku

Changing Z level for certain animations in battle?

Thank you very much, it works like a charm!
  9. zaraku

Changing Z level for certain animations in battle?

Simply put, I'm looking for a way to display specific animations (such as magic circles) below battlers. I'm already using Galv's Map Animation Effects but as stated in the thread, it currently doesn't work for animations in battle. I've seen this feature implemented in this video, possibly...
  10. zaraku

YEP Action Sequences - Check for Element Absorption? [Solved]

Oh, my bad. I don't use element absorption so I thought you were talking about absorption barriers. This is for that plugin only.
  11. zaraku

Moghunter Battle Cursor/Yanfly Selection Control Compatibility

Affected plugins: MOG Battle Cursor YEP Target Core > YEP Selection Control My issue is that the cursor becomes permanent when you hover over your targeted allies with a skill/item, as seen below. It works fine for enemies. I noticed someone else has made a thread about the same exact issue...
  12. zaraku

YEP Action Sequences - Check for Element Absorption? [Solved]

Try target.result().barrierAffected or target.result()._barrierAffected.
  13. zaraku

I challenge you!

Just a quick concept
  14. zaraku

Race Core - Simple, but effective racial battle modifiers

Just plugged it into my project and it's already working great. Thanks for your hard work!
  15. zaraku

Moghunter Menu Spacing Help

Haha glad it worked out!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah