Last Activity:
Oct 8, 2014
Birthday:
Oct 27, 1990 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Zasian

Advanced N00B, Male, 29, from New Zealand

Veteran

Man I can't wait until the Luna Engine is available for purchase. Been anticipating it since it was first anounced. Have to say, the sample version is a fantastic little addition to any developers arsenal of scripts. BRING ON THE FULL VERSION! My creative juices are overflowing with anticipation! Aug 7, 2014

Zasian was last seen:
Oct 8, 2014
    1. Zasian
      Zasian
      Man I can't wait until the Luna Engine is available for purchase. Been anticipating it since it was first anounced. Have to say, the sample version is a fantastic little addition to any developers arsenal of scripts. BRING ON THE FULL VERSION! My creative juices are overflowing with anticipation!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        I would say that we still have a month or two to wait... but that's okay because the lite version is going to keep me busy making custom gui's for many weeks to come. here's hoping that the full version won't consume my life to much....

I think it will though xD
        Aug 7, 2014
      3. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        I need to crack down and learn Ruby. zzzzzzz. I have been wanting to check out the Luna engine, I didn't know there was a lite version though.
        Aug 7, 2014
      4. Zasian
        Zasian
        There's the Lite version and the commercial version.

God I can't for the commercial (full) version.

Loving what I can do with it so far
        Aug 8, 2014
    2. Zasian
      Zasian
      Made some rather epic-ish custom action sequences so at least I acomplished something tonight. Time for bed, I have work in 4 1/2 Hours.........
    3. Zasian
      Zasian
      Was browsing the forum rules and I noticed something I must have overlooked originally. "Don't anger the Gorilla"??? I assume this is a reference to Touchfuzzy? Regardless it made me lol.
    4. Zasian
      Zasian
      Re-playing Riviera and remembering how cool Ledah is, I wish this game saw a remake it be meaannnnnn as
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        yea I love Maloice, she's so cool, but not nas cool as Ledah. Now all I need is a remake and I'll be happy. Although I should finish Knights in the Nightmare....
        Aug 10, 2012
      3. Jeneeus Guruman
        Jeneeus Guruman
        There's a GBA and PSP version of the game but I like the GBA more when it comes to voice actors.
        Aug 10, 2012
      4. Zasian
        Zasian
        ah I only thought it existed on the psp, knowing it's on the gba is good, as my psp is no longer in this world sadly :( but definately going to see if I can track that jem down.
        Aug 10, 2012
    5. Zasian
      Zasian
      People with OCD should not database until everything is planned out, which really sucks in terms of items and equipment >.<
      1. Stoic
        Stoic
        I would recommend listing everything in your game in a big excel sheet first. It will save you a lot of headaches later.
        Aug 9, 2012
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        Ah very good idea thanks for that, it will definitely help. Save me loathing data-basing for a little while longer at the least ahaha many thanks.
        Aug 9, 2012
    6. Zasian
      Zasian
      I have a sneaking suspicion that Jet is not actually a Jet.b
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        A good game that one. Although I just scored myself a copy of Disgaea 4 so my gaming needs are fulfilled for the next 6 months.
        Aug 2, 2012
      3. Demiurge
        Demiurge
        I guess you're set then. I'm still waiting for FFX HD. :(
        Aug 2, 2012
      4. Zasian
        Zasian
        Same here man. And final fantasy versus 13, tales of Xillia and the Last Story. And that should be my gaming for the next year and a half lol.
        Aug 2, 2012
    7. Zasian
      Zasian
      I wish the third season of Game of Thrones was out. Not til next year..... Think I'm going to cry
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        hahaha I never actually thought of that lol. Due to the general dissapointment of it not being there I geuss I just forgot lmao :D
        Aug 1, 2012
      3. Peltron
        Peltron
        I only know of it through experience. I didn't even know it was possible to ask such a thing of them until I asked them to hold the next copy of Dragonflight, so....! xD
        Aug 1, 2012
      4. Zasian
        Zasian
        Definately going to do that next time I find myself in town.
        Aug 1, 2012
    8. Zasian
      Zasian
      Too lazy to work on my game today. Time to stalk the forums xD
      1. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Lol! I have that exact thought sometimes.
        Aug 1, 2012
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        haha well at least I'm not the only one xD There's just so much to do lol. It's rather daunting tbh.

lol.
        Aug 1, 2012
    9. Zasian
      Zasian
      Why use Tankentai over VE Animated Battle. I don't understand some people. It's not that hard to set up and you have more freedom. Tsk Tsk people....
      2. Chaos17
        Chaos17
        Please don't call people lazy just because they prefer another script... That's their choice!

Jul 31, 2012
      3. Chaos17
        Chaos17
        I dislike badmouthing, really.
        Jul 31, 2012
      4. Zasian
        Zasian
        I know, was just expressing my opinion. And I did say no offence intended... but then the rest of the comment was cut off due to length and I have the memory of a fish lol. And the reason I called "them" lazy was not because they choose to use other scripts but because they ask for demo's without trying to set-up a script manually is all.
        Jul 31, 2012
    10. Zasian
      Zasian
      Come back Yanfly!!!! Missing your amazing scripts :(
      1. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        nuu what happened?
        Jul 30, 2012
      2. Zasian
        Zasian
        He's taking a well deserved break and will be for some time more. Least he/she will come back refreshed with plenty of new ideas for scripts :)
        Jul 30, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 27, 1990 (Age: 29)
    First Language:
    English
    Games - Golden Sun - Final Fantasy - Disgaea - Star Ocean
    Books - The Kingdom of the Serpent - The Fractured Sky
    Anime - Darker than Black - FMA: Brotherhood - Naruto - D-Gray man - Death Note.