Recent content by zaxwlyde

1. zaxwlyde

RMMV Tales of the Fallen

It is indeed! While we have not set a price point at this time, Tales of the Fallen will be released commercially. :)
  2. zaxwlyde

RMMV Tales of the Fallen - Volume I (Commercial Project)

The forum post is now live at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tales-of-the-fallen.111150/ Thanks!
  3. zaxwlyde

RMMV Tales of the Fallen

Tales of the Fallen Find your story in this unforgiving universe. Life is a fragile concept. Wrought with despair, abundant in struggle, and rife with conflict. Such is a slog through the sea of darkness in search of a feeble speck of light. We were created long ago, the 'Keepers' of stories...
  4. zaxwlyde

UPDATE! Within the next few hours, Tales of the Fallen will be moving to the Games in Development forum area and I will edit this post with the link for it as it becomes available. Tales of the Fallen has been making spectacular progress and I cannot wait to show more! Video and screenshot...
  5. zaxwlyde

Thank you! I've been reworking small parts of it to make it tie into a larger overall narrative. While the stories themselves to an extent are separate, there will be parts that harken to each-other, and between key moments there will be reflection moments in The Hall of the Fallen. :)
  6. zaxwlyde

I actually utilize (with credit) a Plugin of Yanfly's for doing so. If you'd like, I could privately DM you it with the link from his site?
  7. zaxwlyde

UPDATE 06/30 Tales of the Fallen's Introductory cinematic is making progress in active development. I've decided to attach some early screenshots with the way dialogue will be portrayed and a sneak peek at the two different versions (heavy WiP and missing details at the moment) in development of...
  8. zaxwlyde

UPDATE 06/26 Tales of the Fallen's Introductory cinematic is now in development after a conceptual phase, once the prototype cinematic is completed, I will be posting it for view as a sneak-peek! SINCE CREATION OF THIS POST Tales of the Fallen: Volume I has: Finished a rough draft of the first...
  9. zaxwlyde

Aboslutely! Once we're a bit further along, I would not mind bringing VA on board!
  10. zaxwlyde

Hi Lilly! The goal is to try to get voice acting into it, but that would be additional funds that could take away from development. If it was a heavily requested thing, I can really try to look deeper into the options for that.
  11. zaxwlyde

Hello, Everyone! I'd like to discuss a project I've recently put into pre-production, though it is far too early for anything properly 'showable'. It's an immersive adventure title tentatively named Tales of the Fallen. Conceptualized in early May, and put into pre-production on the 1st of...
  12. zaxwlyde

Hard at work on Tales of the Fallen!

Hard at work on Tales of the Fallen!
  13. zaxwlyde

Estheria : The InterDimensional Collapse (First music piece released publicly!)

Hello everyone! It's time for a long awaited update. So, to begin with both good and bad news..., bad first! THE BAD : Over the past few months I suffered a processor failure and have been scraping together funding for a new one, in turn switching development over to my laptop, and we have...
  14. zaxwlyde

Estheria : The InterDimensional Collapse

https://www.gofundme.com/Estheria This is his girlfriend posting this to help him out. Thank-You, if there are any problems just message me on skype @TheLittleEngineWhoCouldnt

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiovoG