Recent content by Zayriel

1. Zayriel

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

Sweet! So glad that I could help! :)
  2. Zayriel

Weird...I was having the same issue until I followed Pamster's advice by replacing my manual folder format of CCEX with the "sample images" folder download (no changes). Though, I did notice that after making some changes to a duplicate version of the "sample" folder, and replacing the working...
  3. Zayriel

Hey @Onism. Did you try setting things up with an "Action Button" trigger?
  4. Zayriel

Oh snap, that actually worked! Thanks a lot, Pamster! :thumbsup-left::thumbsup-right:
  5. Zayriel

Can you please tell me where you downloaded the sample zip from?
  6. Zayriel

Pamster, how were you able to get it to work?
  7. Zayriel

I followed both the install and troubleshooting instructions for CCEX, and can't seem to get it to work. I'm currently using the latest build version of MV, and also have the Super Tools Engine plugin installed, which seems to not recognize that CCEX is installed and active. Can anybody please...
  8. Zayriel

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'm definitely going to be using this plugin! Any chance that it'll become compatible with OcRam's Local Co-op plugin?
  9. Zayriel

OcRam - Local Coop plugin [v3.02 updated 2019/11/27]

I'm totally new to all things RPG Maker (have some JS knowledge, though), but this plugin intrigues me so much! In fact, I'm wondering if it could be modified with Local Multiplayer functionality that when combined with a more action oriented battle system, could work similarly to say Grand...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh