Recent content by Zebestian

1. Zebestian

zebby's Halloween Music Pack 2019

It's definitely the most intense out of all of them! Glad you like it~:kaopride:
  2. Zebestian

zebby's Halloween Music Pack 2019

d̵̖̗͊͊o̷͙̓̈́͘ ̷̝̉͒y̴̨̖͝O̴̟̎̋̕u̷͈͊͗̔ ̵̙̳̙̾̌̚ǹ̸̲̗͖̏ẹ̵̱̲̃̓͘E̴͔̩̿d̸̛̲͜͝ ̶̢̛͖̓s̶̥͔̀̽̈O̵̺̙̓̀̕m̸̰̳̿̽̐E̸̙̿̀ ̴̖͖̂͝m̶̻̆Ṻ̶̯́̿Ş̸̫̻̅́ì̴͚̬C̶̦̀͌͆?̸̢͇͒̽͠ *cough cough* Greetings, fellow users!:kaohi: Today I present you with a small pack of six songs fitting for the season of spooks. Now, I know it's not...
  3. Zebestian

Haven't shared here in a long time! Here's a battle theme I made recently~:kaojoy:

Haven't shared here in a long time! Here's a battle theme I made recently~:kaojoy:
  4. Zebestian

Reworking my project! OST is getting a fresh start too with this city map theme~:kaojoy:

Reworking my project! OST is getting a fresh start too with this city map theme~:kaojoy:
  5. Zebestian

Zebby's Soundtrack Corner

Got a little update for y'all! Two battle themes this time~:kaohi: Another battle theme for my game. The final boss theme to be exact. Maybe I went a bit overboard on this one. I do love making these epic battle themes though! Was I trying to make something that sounded like it was from...
  6. Zebestian

That's actually very flattering if I managed to kinda make you dance! :3 I love cute little shop...

That's actually very flattering if I managed to kinda make you dance! :3 I love cute little shop themes~
  7. Zebestian

Waaah, made a shop theme for my game! Now off to make shop maps!:kaojoy:

Waaah, made a shop theme for my game! Now off to make shop maps!:kaojoy:
  8. Zebestian

OcRam - Passages plugin

Just did a quick test and everything is running buttery smooth! The city map is loading way faster and no more crashes when changing maps quickly! Amazing work!:kaojoy:
  9. Zebestian

Hello <3

Welcome to the world of friendly RPG-making!:kaohi: It always makes me smile to see someone new enter this rabbit hole of a hobby (or possible career even, who knows)! I hope you're gonna have an awesome time!:kaojoy:
  10. Zebestian

OcRam - Passages plugin

Okay, first off I have to say thank you @OcRam! This is exactly what I needed for my big city maps! Took me a while to figure out the correct regions to use, but that's entirely on me.:kaoswt: I have, however, discovered a problem. I mentioned I have some huge city maps - one is about 200 x 170...
  11. Zebestian

Made something different for a change: a little study on UI/menu FX!:kaojoy:

Made something different for a change: a little study on UI/menu FX!:kaojoy:
  12. Zebestian

Just a small little update with a small little song~:kaohi: A little while ago I was asked if I was able to compose medieval-sounding songs. That kinda made me want to compose something medieval-sounding. Dunno why I took so long to do it though.:kaoswt:
  13. Zebestian

Got some more updates for y'all! Man, if I keep this pace I might soon have enough music for a new pack~ :kaohi: I couldn't sleep the other night, so I did the smartest possible thing and made some creepy-ass ambiance! Solid choice on my part! 10/10 would recommend! When I started this piece...
  14. Zebestian

Choo-choo! All aboard the update train!:kaohi: When I don't know what to make, I make a forest theme. Or at least it seems that way. This one was another draft that I found lying on my hard drive unfinished. If I keep this up I'll run out of drafts to finish! XD This one's the latest...
  15. Zebestian

Music Making・For Dummies (You want to create a music but does not have a musical background)

Whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth, etc. Those are note values. To me, that's basic music knowledge but your tutorial works without those too.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh