Zeecry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've played Dragon's Dogma recently. Now I know the feel when you play RPG but without fast travel or vehicle to roam around.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I remember playing that a few years back. It was definitely a fun game, the climbing nature may have been a little janky but I liked it.
    GolvaeGames
    GolvaeGames
    I have that one! I always play for a few hours then quit for very long time... I don't know why it's so hard for me to get into. It's something that checks all the boxes for me on paper but then I just can't into it.
    I just download some of music pack and there's this WAV file. It's too big and I should free up some space. Should I delete it?
    I bought Sakan from Steam yesterday because I thought it will work with my laptop. Unfortunately, it didn't. So I'm asking for refund and they said that I won't be able to use the money from refund until 7 days. And on my balance also written "pending balance xxx", but today, this "pending balance" is gone and my balance now increased as it should be. Any recommendation for RMMV stuff? :D
    I want to get music from RMXP, should I buy the remastered for MV or the whole RMXP instead? Btw, the whole RMXP is cheaper than just OST Remastered, on Steam.
    ephesus
    ephesus
    You need to figure out if the current version of rmxp has the original music or remastered. My bet is not the remastered. if its not, than it won't sound as good no matter how you convert it.
    Reactions: Zeecry
    Zeecry
    Zeecry
    @ephesus Me too, I'm pretty sure it's still the midi one. But thanks for advice about the sound quality, I don't know if it won't get any better even if I convert it :)
    ovate
    ovate
    I haven't heard of a midi convert to mp4 before. Yes, original XP music is in midi.
    Being able to create a character or being able to change appearance based on what you wear in the game?
    Milennin
    Milennin
    I just make something quick that looks cool enough to me and roll with that.
    Seeing my equipment on my character is more exciting, because when you find a new weapon and it has like a cool name or icon, you start to wonder what it might look like on the model, and then when you put it on, you're like "wow, that's awesome" (at least if the modellers did their job well).
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Zeecry
    Zeecry
    @Milennin Yeah, I can understand the feel when your character wear some bada$$ set of armor :3
    @TheoAllen If it comes to character creation, I always make it look cool for man and cute for woman :3
    I just realized. The way I talk in English is the same as the way I talk in Japanese. I guess that's why people will find it funny or weird ._.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Interesting. I've been told from other bilingual people that I'm much more down to earth and approachable when I speak Spanish rather than English. Only thing I can contribute it to is that my Spanish vocabulary isn't as broad as my English vocabulary, so I guess being less verbose in communicating has those benefits.
    Reactions: Zeecry
    Zeecry
    Zeecry
    @EpicFILE I take it funny, seriously. Salah tempat asli wkwk kesannya kayak dibesar2in gitu dah, jadi gk enak XD
    @Hyouryuu-Na I think it's written. It's not like that I feel very bad for my English. I just shocked, but also funny XD
    @Philosophus Vagus Really? But the way you talk right now with English also make you approachable too, I think
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    What matters is if ppl can understand you, the rest is filler xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keda27