Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year, peeps. May we radiate more love and compassion, become better at health and wealth. God bless, y'all, blessed be and all the best for the new year ahead!
    I just sent Touchfuzzy a PM, ignoring sending support ticket for speedy support service, about my RPG Maker VX Ace serial key and Steam key matter. Please answer me, Touch! :)
    Zefreonzack
    Ah wait, forgive me. I did this only because I thought I didn't receive answer for 4 months from my support ticket to Tyler. But after checking it again, he actually has replied to me with the Steam key, haha. But still, forgive me for not following the procedure. :)
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I actually don't mind if someone PMs me. The only real inconvenience is that it can't be reassigned to someone else easily if its not something I directly handle.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, just post on the forum, in the Product Discussion and Support area. It's more likely to be seen by whatever person can actually help you there :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycology