Zefreonzack
Last Activity:
Feb 13, 2016
Birthday:
Apr 15, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Zefreonzack

Chief Executive of Time, Male, 28, from Malaysia

Happy New Year, peeps. May we radiate more love and compassion, become better at health and wealth. God bless, y'all, blessed be and all the best for the new year ahead! Jan 1, 2016

Zefreonzack was last seen:
Feb 13, 2016
    1. Zefreonzack
      Zefreonzack
      Happy New Year, peeps. May we radiate more love and compassion, become better at health and wealth. God bless, y'all, blessed be and all the best for the new year ahead!
    2. Zefreonzack
      1. Kes
        Kes
        I agree!
        Sep 24, 2014
    3. Zefreonzack
      Zefreonzack
      I just sent Touchfuzzy a PM, ignoring sending support ticket for speedy support service, about my RPG Maker VX Ace serial key and Steam key matter. Please answer me, Touch! :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zefreonzack
        Zefreonzack
        Ah wait, forgive me. I did this only because I thought I didn't receive answer for 4 months from my support ticket to Tyler. But after checking it again, he actually has replied to me with the Steam key, haha. But still, forgive me for not following the procedure. :)
        Sep 17, 2014
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I actually don't mind if someone PMs me. The only real inconvenience is that it can't be reassigned to someone else easily if its not something I directly handle.
        Sep 17, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yeah, just post on the forum, in the Product Discussion and Support area. It's more likely to be seen by whatever person can actually help you there :)
        Sep 18, 2014
    4. Zefreonzack
      Zefreonzack
      Happy birthday to me! XD Aaannnd, RPG Maker once more~! ;D
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Happy Birthday!
        Apr 15, 2014
      2. Zefreonzack
        Zefreonzack
        Thanks C:
        Apr 16, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 15, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    Malay
    Epic fantasy, wuxia, video games, game development, guitar, comics, martial arts, movies.