Recent content by Zekken

1. Zekken

Assorted - Damage.png (14 style damage popups)

I try to edit the damage.png and find out that this font https://opengameart.org/content/bold-white-font is smaller than your edit @tale . How did you edit this?
  2. Zekken

Ok, lastly how do I credit if I use this?
  3. Zekken

Ok, Thanks. So the resource is a font and then you make it into damage.png?
  4. Zekken

Where did you get the "Bold, Bitmap, Toon, Tall, Simple" damage.png by reemax? Do you have a link back for that?
  5. Zekken

GalacticGod's Resources & MZ Edits!

@GalacticGod Maybe you can also share your edit of Vibrato's B2 spritesheet. Also I want to share this Eisele's pet edit that you made : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/solved-eiselepet-with-vibrato08-artstyle.123253/#post-1098465
  6. Zekken

RMMV tips: Upgrade NWJS and Chromium 67,68 64bits

This is what appear when I tried to launch my deployed game after updating nwjs in the deployed folder (nwjs-win) Anyone know why and how to solve it?
  7. Zekken

RPG Maker MZ toogle fullscreen freeze

I'm using the trial version of RPG Maker MZ and when I press f4 to go full screen and press it again to close full screen, my computer freezes. It also happen when I manually update nw.js of MV to the newest version. Maybe it is because of the nw.js Anyone have encounter the same issue and...
  8. Zekken

Harold with Cover Art Style

I'm sorry I mean faces / busts. Comparing both cover art character and rtp character faces, I found that the art style are slightly different.
  9. Zekken

Harold with Cover Art Style

Bump
  10. Zekken

Lib's Bits

What name do you want to be written in the credits? silversatyr?
  11. Zekken

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Just search in this thread, there's another link
  12. Zekken

(Solved) Eisele'pet with Vibrato08 artstyle

Thank you for your hard work @GalacticGod and Good Luck with your static image edit :)
  13. Zekken

AudioStreaming.js (Plugin to improve RPG Maker MV audio performance)

So this plugin doesn't caching the audio but can makes the audio play quickly?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?
Fun question - how do you manage the scope of your projects? All of my projects seem to balloon until they pop and they are suddenly nonexistent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mig8blog