Recent content by Zelgadis85

1. Zelgadis85

Kinda like Barbatos from the Tales of series. :rwink:

Kinda like Barbatos from the Tales of series. :rwink:
  2. Zelgadis85

And that's the complete cutscene, not the one where I had to cut a single scene to fit it in the...

And that's the complete cutscene, not the one where I had to cut a single scene to fit it in the five minute frame (the one displayed in youtube). While the cut scene is mainly filler and for laughs, I really wanted to include it as well. Enjoy~
  3. Zelgadis85

My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well...

My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out! The game page on itch can be found at: https://zelgadis85.itch.io/2021-rmw-valentine-contest
  4. Zelgadis85

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I think this is explained on the wiki page. And now for a few questions of my own...
  5. Zelgadis85

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

Can we accept donations on itch.io or do we need to tick the 'No payments' checkbox for our games? I'm guessing the former but just confirming~ :kaoblush:
  6. Zelgadis85

I should be game making, but playing Valheim with a friend instead... Somebody help me get my...

I should be game making, but playing Valheim with a friend instead... Somebody help me get my drive back!
  7. Zelgadis85

RMMV How to group a > condition and a < condition in one?

Just use the AND operator ('&&') in your call and you should be fine. Edit: Added another example utilizing ternary operators. For future reference, here's a list of logical operators in JavaScript.
  8. Zelgadis85

Continued: And that version contains the scene I had to cut to fit the video under five minutes...

Continued: And that version contains the scene I had to cut to fit the video under five minutes, so if you want to experience the whole thing, feel free to download it.
  9. Zelgadis85

Also there's a four, five second lag in the beginning of the video due to an event I set up for...

Also there's a four, five second lag in the beginning of the video due to an event I set up for recording (and not understanding OBS and RMMZ well enough) but I'm too lazy to take a recut. The cutscene's available in downloadable form on my itch.io page, anyways.
  10. Zelgadis85

You know, I might, and probably will, make a game for the One Map Game Challenge now that...

You know, I might, and probably will, make a game for the One Map Game Challenge now that Valentine cutscene is done. Already got an idea and some basic work done (these two games are not connected in any way)
  11. Zelgadis85

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Rules

Finally had a chance to go through the submitted entries, and... wow! There's a lot of talent in there. Just wanted to say, keep up the good job! I'm willing to see lots of more of those entries, and I'm sure everyone will agree :kaoluv:
  12. Zelgadis85

Yay, finished the cutscene! Also my first YouTube video like, ever. I'm still learning the ropes...

Yay, finished the cutscene! Also my first YouTube video like, ever. I'm still learning the ropes...
  13. Zelgadis85

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Submission Thread!

Hopefully I'm doing this right, as I have no prior experience on YouTube releases... Anyways, release on Valentine's, yay! The short story is about our heroine Priscilla who becomes infatuated with Reid after being saved from a group of goblins. Since Priscilla originated from our world, she...
  14. Zelgadis85

I've spent most of the week making my entry for the Let's Make a Scene Contest and finally...

I've spent most of the week making my entry for the Let's Make a Scene Contest and finally reaching the end... Hopefully I can get it up tomorrow! (current runtime is around 3:30 but I still need to finish the climax, so approx. 4:30). Expect a funny but sweet short cutscene with a twist ending...?
  15. Zelgadis85

How to enable players to save files only in specific locations in rmmv

Not sure if this is what you were going after, but it does the trick nevertheless... First, you must make sure you disable save access when you start a new game (This can be found on the third page of the event commands, under Change Save Access... button). Then you make a save point wherever...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonalon