Zemtax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Writing a To-Do list with all tasks needed is hard. But the feeling of certainty of knowing what to do afterwards is such a relief!
    Does anyone know how to mirror the sideview battle, as in battlers on the left, mirror all enemy sprites? Using YEP Battle Engine Core
    gstv87
    gstv87
    find the scene creation routine and the sprite positioning function, and just change the X coordinates.
    it's a simple number change, but you have to find the right variable... that's the tricky part.
    Kes
    Kes
    Status Updates are not for asking Support questions. These should be posted in the support forum for the engine you are using.
    New profile pic.. again! not sure if it's correctly painted, was mostly eyeballing but w/e
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?
Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carnorantor