Recent content by Zemtax

1. Zemtax

ICF-Soft Params Core

Oh, it's that easy huh? Thanks a lot ICF :D Thought it was going to be some JS. And thanks for the quick help!
  2. Zemtax

ICF-Soft Params Core

I do have that plugin installed. I supposed I just don't know what the syntax would look like if I were to put PParams into the attachable augment notetag. Didn't see anything in the description.
  3. Zemtax

ICF-Soft Params Core

Can't seem to figure out a way to make this work with Yanfly's Attachable Augments. I'm trying to use: <Augment Attach Eval: xyz> # add PParam to the item via javascript </Augment Attach Eval: xyz> would also need a way to remove the PParam from the item with yanfly's detach eval. Maybe...
  4. Zemtax

LGP - Better Damage Popup

If anyone wants to disable the state popups: Find the following code: Just comment out what's inside the function like so: I'm no JS expert, but it seems to work just fine without any issues, if not, maybe someone more experienced with JS can chime in.
  5. Zemtax

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

Thanks for taking your time to write an extensive reply! I'm sure writing performant battle systems is very difficult already, especially with tick-based systems :D
  6. Zemtax

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

How exactly does the "atb_rate_code" work? I can't seem to find the right balance. I want to make it so a character with x AGI always has the same time to get a turn even when facing an enemy with much higher AGI, without making the enemy with much higher AGI having ridiculously fast turns. So I...
  7. Zemtax

Ultra Mode 7

For some reason I can't get the compatibility code to start when I'm using Khas Ultra Lighting. Tried the same in a fresh project and it doesn't start either, tried below and above plugin order. Checked the code to see when the console.log is supposed to trigger, and by my limited knowledge, it...
  8. Zemtax

Does Anyone Use A XP-Pen deco 02 Graphics Tablet?

Finally a topic I can talk about! I've been using different graphic tablets over the last couple years, like the Wacom Cintiq 13HD, Wacom Intuos S, Huion WH1409 and I'm currently using the HUION New 1060 Plus. Personally, I prefer to use a hotkey for erasing, as it's much more convenient over...
  9. Zemtax

Damage Popup with Element Effectiveness?

Thanks! Seems like that's what I was looking for, can't believe I somehow missed that one Cheers
  10. Zemtax

Damage Popup with Element Effectiveness?

Hey, so what I've been looking for is a change in color for the damage popup depending on wether the elemental type was effective against the target, weak against it or no resistance at all. So let's say the enemy has 50% fire element rate, the player hits for 100 fire damage, the popup is "50"...
  11. Zemtax

Writing a To-Do list with all tasks needed is hard. But the feeling of certainty of knowing what...

Writing a To-Do list with all tasks needed is hard. But the feeling of certainty of knowing what to do afterwards is such a relief!
  12. Zemtax

Nice achievement :)

Nice achievement :)
  13. Zemtax

Map Location Plugin

Would be cool if you could add your solution so other people who might find this thread have an easier time! =) I think that's generally good practice in forums, even years old threads can bear very good information
  14. Zemtax

How to make LUK effect in battle more relevant?

I've seen the LUK stat used as a way to increase your critical strike chance in multiple games. Depending on the skill archetype you could also use it in the damage formula, as people here have said. I personally enjoy number crunching and stat scaling, so I'm going with LUK = crit chance...
  15. Zemtax

Smartphones

Got a Samsung Galaxy S7 earlier last year with a phone plan for 20€/mo (2 years). Best phone I've owned so far, but I'm not looking for much in a phone, as long as it's somewhat fast to process multitasking without major stuttering. Regarding screen resolution, I've owned a Huawei Ascend Mate 7...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenoreEdwin