Recent content by ZephyrAM

1. ZephyrAM

RMMV Trouble with image load order

So this is driving me nuts. I'm adding an image behind the name input window (so Window_NameEdit and Window_NameInput) and while it has mostly worked for me, it came up in front of the windows a few times, completely obscuring them, and it 'always' comes up in front for the windows for the guy...
  2. ZephyrAM

Make the map refresh every step player take

I'd be more inclined to try $gameMap.refresh(), but I'm not sure how you wrote your fog of war bit. You could also try using SceneManager._scene, which should access the current scene.
  3. ZephyrAM

Ruby is honestly the one I find confusing, but that's only because it's syntax is 'so' different...

Ruby is honestly the one I find confusing, but that's only because it's syntax is 'so' different from every other language. After learning C++ initially, the C's, Java, JS, Python.. all easy. Ruby? Nope XD
  4. ZephyrAM

Combat Respect/Fear System (Happy to Commission if Necessary)

Sorry, as I never heard from you, I moved on to other projects. If you are still looking for it, I'll see if I can make some time to get back into it.
  5. ZephyrAM

Next save plugin goal: linking auto/quick saves to playthrough that spawned them!

Next save plugin goal: linking auto/quick saves to playthrough that spawned them!
  6. ZephyrAM

Very interesting! I'd be curious to know how well it handles range, invul frames, etc.

Very interesting! I'd be curious to know how well it handles range, invul frames, etc.
  7. ZephyrAM

Save/Load/Defeat - extra features (Auto Save, etc)

Don't give up yet ^_^. I'll look into this and see what I can find. If you could screenshot the console error list - and maybe your plugin list - that may help. Edit: Also - console.error(e.stack)? That's line 1094 in my Yanfly Core. Double check that you have the updated version of that...
  8. ZephyrAM

Well, I can't find any possible connection between the two plugins. Not a single function in common. I uploaded the newest version though, so give that a try and see if it takes care of the problem for you. Also, if you don't already have the plugins in this order, try this - Top to bottom...
  9. ZephyrAM

... That is an interesting conflict. I'll be sure to fix that. Edit: I'm not actually running into that problem, so either I fixed it sometime between your version of my plugin and the in progress one, or something else is causing it.
  10. ZephyrAM

I'm considering ways to enable/disable auto save during play. The most straightforward solution is to give the Game Dev control - so you'd turn off AS when starting a cutscene and back on when finished - but I'd prefer another, more automatic option. I'll add a Plugin Command for Dev control...
  11. ZephyrAM

Well I'm glad it doesn't play the load one since one isn't set. That'd be weird XD. But the save common event on new game actually makes sense now that I think of it. If Auto Save is set to save on Map transfer (which I'm guessing it is in yours), then it would perform an Auto Save right when...
  12. ZephyrAM

Working on that right now, since I noticed you mentioned it in your request thread. I've been working on getting the notification to pop up in plain text, and it does that, but the words tends to blend into a busy background, especially if it happens during the menu. This is without a...
  13. ZephyrAM

Autosave Plugins

My Core is mostly utilities, but because of common overlap, there's toggles in the Core plugin settings to turn off most of the plugin (keyboard/gamepad keybinds and Quit window). What's left shouldn't cause you any trouble, but of course let me know if it does! You'll also have to make certain...
  14. ZephyrAM

Autosave Plugins

If you're willing to work on one not quite released, see if mine works for you. In Plugins in Development, or from my site down in my sub. Let me know if it does what you're after! And what else you may want it to do. Edit: Might as well make it easier ^_^ Plugin thread ~ Zephyr
  15. ZephyrAM

If I understand right, you want an auto save slot that the player can't save over? Plugin will already do that. In the plugin settings, under Usage Toggles, make sure the first option 'Reserve Slot for Auto Save' is set to 'true'. That will prevent the player from being able to manually save in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duckstuff2008