Zeriab
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My CommonEvents.rvdata2 takes up 42MB of space. Did I go too far?
    hinola
    hinola
    My whole game takes 47,52 Mo
    And I have 17,4 Mo of snapshot in it
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    How is this even possible? It's just code.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I think having 1.680.971 event commands in one of the events might be the cause. Not sure how that happened >_>
    The editor does feel rather sluggish and the game load time have increased a bit, but otherwise it runs fine
    Can hugs be spooky?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    But, anyway, he wasn't arrested for hugging someone, but grabbing the waist of a stranger. It was also revealed that he caused criminal damage at a high school, which I assume also helped send him to prison.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    At least he wasn't thrown in prison in the end, which I thought had happened. I did think it harsh to order him to sign the sex offenders register for 5 years, though.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Some status updates can be spooky
    Reactions: Zeriab
    First time doing procedural map generation. Starts in a 3D domain. What could possible go wrong?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    If you expect something to go wrong, does that make it go right as expected?
    Poryg
    Poryg
    When you expect something to go wrong, it means it's an expected, but not a desired result. So yes, that would make it go right as expected.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I've done some simple randomized map/feature generation for 2D grids, but I can imagine how much harder it will be immediately taking the leap to 3D worlds! Hoping you have the best of luck in this extremely challenging quest. *hugs*
    What is fun for you to create may not be fun for the player to experience
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Can be said about like every game out there.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yep. For every game, some love it and some hate it. You'll never please everyone.
    Just saw the trailer for Oddworld: Soulstorm. This might surprise you, but I am hyped
    hi, i am making RPG game "the medicie" with RPG MAKER VX ACE. I want very mush to use quest log, but
    none of the script is going well. every time some error occuer and I am not good at scripting. I saw your
    name in the furum of ALDORLEA GAME and it mention there that you have a script which you allow to use.
    may be you can help me by giving me a quest log script simple. My privet email is <--snip-->
    dikla
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions that is not their purpose.
    I have removed your email address from your post. This site, like many others, is deep trawled by spam bots looking for email addresses, and you would be flooded with spam, phishing and malware emails.
    Kes
    Kes
    I have replied to your thread asking for a script with a suggestion. I suggest you try that one out first before looking around for another.
    You won this time procrastination
    Kes
    Kes
    And that case, by definition, it will be a while until you get round to a replay.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Procrast : "Kekeke~ It's my win this time and forevaah! You won't stand a chance!"
    That feeling when you accidentally transform the player into a door
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @TheoAllen : Or they forgot to remove the door open SE every time you interact with the object, and the self switch A which makes them disappear. Talk to people and they vanish!
    DerVVulfman
    DerVVulfman
    UGH... Just walked by a doorway someone was blocking. Tried to push him out of the way and.... *Cue Door SE*. ACK! This guy used a player Charset for a door? O_O
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I used a move route to animate the door forgetting to change the target from 'Player' to 'This Event'

@DerVVulfman One can easily hug a door. Problem is that doors have trouble hugging back.
    Though maybe door mimic can?
    Reactions: Shaz
    Happy New Year Zeriab. ^^*cybermental hugs*
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Thank you <3
    Happy new years!
    Hope it contains lots of hugs
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I might take all the hugs I can right now from as many species I can XD (I got a hugging Scottish Fold and DC can do that with my forearm.)
    Hmm... Microsoft is telling it is currently downloading a file with 1 Gbps. and that I am receiving 10~20 Kbps over the network card
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Does it says what it DLing? Fortunately you know when it happens. ^^
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    I ordered it to download the file, so yes, it did.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Great! XD LOL Ever since Windows 10 my computer is done explaining me what it is downloading in the background XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic