Recent content by Zero2505

1. Zero2505

Love Mapping Contest

So many good looking maps. I gotta say I had a fun time doing this, hope their are more events like this in the future. Anywho, here is my attempt at this. I did use some parallax mapping when making this, but I hope it's not too much. =D
  2. Zero2505

Love Mapping Contest

This sounds fun, question about the parallax mapping? I normally use the engine to make the core of my maps, then use Photoshop to add the fine details, such as objects, paths, and etc. Would this be okay, or is that still too much Photoshop?
  3. Zero2505

Issues with the Town of Seasons DLC

I don't have the ToS DLC, so it's a little hard to help you as I cant see the tiles myself. But if I had to take a guess, do you have the tiles in the correct order under the images in the database for the tilesets? Generally A1 tiles are the animation tiles such as moving water, where inside...
  4. Zero2505

RMVXA [IGMC 2015] Escalia

Fantastic game! You can tell that you put in a lot of effort making this! Really love the custom menu's and the map design. :)
  5. Zero2505

Voluspa Tiles (tiles, supporting characters etc.)

This is some beautiful work you have done! Really digging the prison and the forest tiles, these tiles will come in handy. :)
  6. Zero2505

Khas Advanced Graphics (deferred lighting and procedurally generated fog)

Hadn't had the chance to try this yet, but judging from the screenshots this looks like exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks so much Khas!
  7. Zero2505

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@NickeLove your map, you did a wonderful job with the lighting. Everything blends together really nice.
  8. Zero2505

Splatter HORROR HOUSE [@ _@]

You did a fantastic job on these! Can't wait to see your future works! :) @Crusixblade They were the right size for me. Are you saving the images off this page? I find if you save the images here they will be the wrong size, but if open the image first and then save it, it will be the...
  9. Zero2505

Hand-drawn map scrolling issues?

Not sure if I am reading the question right. But if you want a bigger picture to scroll when you walk to the edges just add a "!" in front of the image name. For example if your image name is forest, make sure your image name is spell like !forest. Hopefully that helps you out a little bit.
  10. Zero2505

How do I do Parallax Mapping? What is the Script?

I use mostly mv now, but I did a quick search and find a script called Yami's "Overlay Mapping", which should work for you for the Parallax Mapping. Hope the helps and happy mapping.  :D
  11. Zero2505

The Traditional Japanese houses.

This is very beautiful work, can't wait to see what you will come up with next.  :D Only problem I have is your download link. I recommend adding your files to another site that is in English. I had no idea where the download button was, and was only able to find it by clicking everything....
  12. Zero2505

Custom Windowskins

So I decided to make my own windowskin for my project and figure I would share them with you guys. This is my first time ever making one, so they are not the best, but I did try my hardest when making them. Terms of Use: Feel free to use them in both non-commercial and commercial games and...
  13. Zero2505

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Thank you everyone for the wonderful feedback. I was going to answer the questions about the fog and the bridge, but Sharm, and Euphony already give perfect answers to both questions, so not much of a need for me to answer them now. :D @2FaStThe pipes look so much better now then before, you...
  14. Zero2505

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Princess Bananabelle Good work on your mine, it is nicely done. I was going to say maybe add some lights like Luiishu recommend, but you already got that fix. The only thing I would recommend but isn't really needed is maybe adding a minecart or two? @Luiishu535I really like your town, nice...
  15. Zero2505

Swords for now

These are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicvampire582