Followers 1

Birthday:
May 10, 1986 (Age: 33)
factory worker

Share This Page

zerobeat032

Rare Spawn, Male, 33, from St. Louis, Missouri

Veteran

for those who don't know... RPGMaker Humble Bundle is on right now. Oct 9, 2019 at 9:35 AM

zerobeat032 was last seen:
Viewing thread Highly customizable sorting plugin, Oct 15, 2019 at 1:35 PM
    1. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      for those who don't know... RPGMaker Humble Bundle is on right now.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        If you need even 3 of the items past $50 you are more than likely still saving money. Or if you need MV, $50 for MV is better than $79.99.
        Oct 9, 2019 at 10:13 AM
        PaladinJessa likes this.
      3. PaladinJessa
        PaladinJessa
        Oh absolutely. When I say $50 is a bit much, I mean that as "I dont have $50". Its a great deal. But not something I'm able to take advantage of
        Oct 9, 2019 at 10:37 AM
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        Yeah, I have enough of the stuff from the last time they did this that I personally don't need much now myself. but I figured I'd spread the word for those who might have the cash to spare. the $50 and up is pretty good if you can afford it of course. like bgillisp said it's easily saving you depending on what you need from it.
        Oct 9, 2019 at 11:14 AM
    2. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      my game is based on a comic book idea I had a long time ago (I'm old). and I just figured out how to make my assets appear comic book like.
      1. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        33 and he says he's old... Wait till you pass 40 :p
        Sep 28, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      2. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        when I think about how long this idea has existed... whew... I definitely don't feel young lol. It's so hard to believe I came up with it almost 20 years ago. then I realize how far I am from 20 yrs of age lol. but honestly even 40 isn't that bad to me in the grand scheme.
        Sep 28, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    3. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      Terry Bogard in Smash!... as a fighting gamer. this is excellent news. as a Metal Slug fan, I'm a bit saddened lol...
      1. definite_lee likes this.
      2. definite_lee
        definite_lee
        man Terry Bogard was one of my favorite fighting game characters as a kid. So I screamed when I saw him revealed today.
        Sep 5, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      3. definite_lee
        definite_lee
        but it made me sad to see all the kids in the Nintendo Direct stream chatroom say "WHO?" when he was revealed over and over again. SNK needs to step it up to reach this generation!
        Sep 5, 2019
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        yeah I realized something... if you didn't play fighting games at a certain and/or under a certain age... you have no idea what SNK is, let alone Terry... and that sucks. I've been playing fatal fury since I was 9 back in 95 and it's existed since 91. but I get if you were born after 96... it's kind of a wrap. Terry was only in King of Fighter's games after 99. SNK DOES need to step it up, and here's their chance!
        Sep 5, 2019
        definite_lee likes this.
    4. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      the more motions I make, the cooler my battles seem to look. shame I'm not animator and they're all one frame stills lol.
    5. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      I'm no animator and I thought using 1 frame per motion would hurt... but things actually look decent so far. especially with custom motions.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
    6. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      I hate when something stumps me and I feel the answer is literally staring me in the face... yet I still can't figure it out.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Me and custom Title Screens in a nutshell...
        Aug 17, 2019
        zerobeat032 and The Stranger like this.
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        me trying to edit my battle UI right now with the Luna Engine for MV lol. I feel like I'm literally seconds from figuring it out, if only I could figure it out lol.
        Aug 17, 2019
    7. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      when you look back at VX Ace scripts and realize the sheer amount of scripts for oddities you didn't think you'd want a script for...
    8. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      so I'm making all of my own assets, and it's going ok... except for battle animations. bad at drawing them and I suck with programs for it.
      1. Hollow 1977 and SolonWise like this.
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Animations can be very difficult. There are some programs to help with this but it can still be a challenge. You might try graphics gale. Its free and it helps you create a sprite sheet.
        Jul 6, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        yeah I've got a few programs that might help. hopefully I get better at drawing them like I have with characters and backgrounds. the particle programs seem harder to use and I can't find a ton of tutorials for the 2 that I use.
        Jul 7, 2019
    9. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      thanks to custom motions, I can have my characters look like they're dashing too and from foes. hence my current profile pic.
      1. standardplayer likes this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Congrats :D Little details like that make a big difference in the overall presentation.
        Jul 3, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        that's how I felt about it. like I animated my slime enemies rolling to and from the actors during their attack phase and it was just something really neat about it.
        Jul 4, 2019
        standardplayer likes this.
    10. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      roblox oof... I'm having such a hard time deciding on finalizing character designs that represent what I want, but are easy to draw/animate
    11. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      is it weird that I send all my screenshots/art to my facebook messenger to get them easily on my phone without plugging up the phone...?
      1. FleshToDust likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. evmaster
        evmaster
        I email myself pictures off my phone sometimes. =p
        Jun 22, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        lol ahh... good to see I'm not really alone in finding easier way's to get pics to or from the phone.
        Jun 22, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. mylafter
        mylafter
        I do this too.
        Jun 22, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
    12. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      welp, complete redesign of my characters started today to keep animating simple. everyone will be more cartoon like than even before lol...
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Good luck!
        Jun 22, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
    13. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      being the fighting gamer I am, I'm going to attempt an assist system in my game. I've some of the ideas down. I'll test once I'm home.
      1. Marsigne and Amane Kagari like this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Nice!
        Jun 14, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
    14. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      lol drawing my character imitating a Metal Slug pose has been really fun... can wait to see it in game during victory screens.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    15. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      drew my first battleback today... and I'm mostly ok with how it turned out. I MIGHT redo it tho now that I have an idea of what to do.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        I actually looked at one of the SF battlebacks for MV and drew it in my own style. the lines could be waaay straighter and the colors more varied, but it could look worse for a first attempt.
        Jun 5, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        well you can always post it somewhere on here (like the random art thread) to get some feedback if you want ;)
        Jun 5, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      5. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        hmm that might be a good idea actually
        Jun 6, 2019
    16. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      I can draw characters decently... but it's time to start researching battlebacks, tilesets, and animations... struggling with those lol
      1. BlueMage and SolonWise like this.
      2. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        I would love to have an arena battleback for my one map game. Maybe there is little free battlebacks on the internet... It may be a good idea to start there. :)
        Jun 5, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        yeah, if I get to where I can't draw them myself, then I'll definitely be doing that. I could see that happening tho as I'm more of a character artist than anything else.
        Jun 5, 2019
    17. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      my art has literally never been better... and I could still stand to learn A LOT. let's keep striving for better.
      1. SmashArtist, Shaz and BlueMage like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's art in a nutshell, really.
        May 31, 2019
      3. TheSorcerer
        TheSorcerer
        Mine has never been worse, or better for that matter. I'm not an arty person. :(
        May 31, 2019
    18. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      o_O It's stupid hot in this house. yeah, it's definitely summer.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        :( Im sorry. I know that must really suck.
        May 29, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's still cold here. Hope it stays that way till Autumn. :p
        May 29, 2019
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        it definitely isn't pleasant, I'll tell you that lol. but I'll make do.
        May 29, 2019
    19. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      making my own icons has been... interesting lol. and I'm also stoked my blank figma figure arrived. time to use it for reference posing!
      1. Artificer likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Have you tried edits of the RTP icons? I did that for ACE, and got some interesting ones just by tint changes or combining two into the same icon.
        May 17, 2019
      3. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        how did I NOT see this reply... I never got notified all this time... weird. I thought about doing edits and I still might depending on how I feel about the icons I have later on. I couldn't decide on whether to make them pixelated or just draw them normally.
        May 29, 2019
    20. zerobeat032
      zerobeat032
      drawing my own battlers, XP style has been a ton of fun actually.
      2. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        well they aren't actually sprites since i'm going the old XP route. i'm just drawing out my characters. you can see two of them in my profile picture actually.
        Nov 4, 2018
      3. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Do you have any more?
        Nov 4, 2018
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        not yet unfortunately... I'm still drawing them lol. 2 down and 4 more to finish.
        Nov 4, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1986 (Age: 33)
    factory worker
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I mostly make music and bad video's of me gaming. But ever since XP I've been itching to make my own RPG. Mapping surprisingly has been the biggest challenge, then and now lol.

Signature

Guardian Bandits...