zerobeat032
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think tomorrow it's time to jot down all of my ideas finally... I really should've done it ages ago. aimless isn't the move...
    weirdest thing... Actor tab acts ridiculous and crashes program at time. start a new project for a different reason (organization) and now the problem is gone lol
    my friend swung in for a clutch victory yesterday on my birthday getting me what I needed to get back to adding comic like filters to my graphics... my setback is gone.
    welp finally, FINALLY drew one of the new protags that didn't exist in the original story of the comic idea. was inspired by my favorite anime for this one.
    Reactions: SmashArtist
    Lilly
    Lilly
    I hope the anime wasn't puzzle and dragons...
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    no lol. I can say it wasn't that. It's mostly in the hair and cape but I was inspired by Simon and Kamina from Gurren Lagann
    after months of issues, I'll have to for go my game being more 2d side scroller-ish as I couldn't edit any tilesets to work with mv nor did I wanna draw it all myself... but, I think I've found a nice top down look.
    grief... my friend does streaming, blames me tonight for the Smash Bros lagging... a game notorious for lagging, when A. I've not had an issue with him at least before and B. I played Arms recently just fine.
    • Sad
    Reactions: JojoLaVache
    Lilly
    Lilly
    haha...
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    lol exactly... I mean I don't think he was upset per say, but to just up and blame me because I'm the one who usually isn't playing and all of a sudden there's lag. I mean, yeah, it very well could've been me. or it could be that Smash lags because Smash lags.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    You are too powerful! Stop having such a huge EM field! How dare you!
    really hype to find out my favorite Square Enix composer did stuff for FF7 Remake. I've been a huge fan of Masashi Hamauzu ever since Unlimited SaGa.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Definitely a favorite of mine as well. And I also may be one of the few here who liked Unlimited Saga and its... quirks.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    I wanna replay Unlimited Saga and actually play it "correctly"... I randomly got to the end of a few character's story's but could never beat Chaos... years later I discovered I was playing the entire game all wrong apparently. it's a... unique game to say the least though lol.
    hmm... as much as it might suck... I think I might throw in the towel on using my own assets for characters... a year has passed and I'm no closer to starting on the game heh...
    • Sad
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I mean I became a Patron of PVGames, even originally bought all his stuff before discovering he gives it away to his patrons. I've gotten over 55,000 assets. I've probably given him $150 for everything.... So I paid $0.0027 per asset. Not going to lie, for less than one cent per asset.... I'd be basically silly to not do that. No way I can reproduce that kind of work for that price.
    Restart
    Restart
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    thanks folks... I think the big issue I'm having is not wanting my game to look like other rpg maker games. tho I've got enough assets to avoid that. but with my own assets, I can't make tilesets and my art clashes with existing tilesets. and I haven't been able to find a real way around that. to the point that it's stopped all progress. it's jarring to see my characters on a screen.
    reading what makes plugins tick, so you can use other plugins to trigger said plugin... setup up Luna MV to have my own custom ATB Gauges from Yanfly's ATB. cool
    I started really hammering down on my game a year ago... annnnd I still haven't actually started yet. I think trying to do all these assets was a bad idea.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    yeah, I've been working on characters/battlers/UI/ and even some battlebacks
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Maybe you could get make a request on the forum to help you out with the things you don't want to do.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    that might be the best option at this point. Otherwise, I think I'm in over my head and this might really be too unrealistic given how little progress I've made in a year's time lol.
    can't use certain things with SRDude's Battle Status Customizer? make the gauges show it lol. I got the gauges to show Olivia's Boost Points and other stuff.
    so after much consideration, tilesets aren't gonna work. my art just doesn't match any of them. I've looked into backgrounds, but there just aren't enough... so I guess I'm stuck making my own. Charlie Brien says Argh
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    annnd I misspelled Brown lol
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Ouch, man...Best of luck to you with that.

Also, it's more like "Aaugh!"
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    haha you're right. it's been a while so I couldn't quite remember. and thanks. yeah, it's unfortunately gonna slow me down a bit but it was the original plan anyway before I realized what an undertaking it would be
    being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
    when you realize that despite the product, you're job is considered essential because it's a warehouse/factory... stuck working through this to make pesticides...
    this took all day lol... this isn't even final. I mainly did it to see how it'd work. luckily I just have to make script changes to the actual scene.
    being as my game is based on an old comic book idea waaay back from 2001-03... I'm gonna make most of cutscenes comic panels.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That sounds like a cool idea. You are only going to have that for important scenes that are predetermined? What would you do with scenes you improvised into the game? Some of the lore and story bits in my games were not originally planned.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    I haven't quite figured that out yet actually. It'd take time time to draw scenes just to have one character in them and another out... so probably just predetermined scenes.
    my city is going on a stay home order apparently as of Monday... because of reasons... I'm not too worried about not working. but my friends... grief, they could be in some trouble.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Yup, Same here. Good thing we decided to stock up for the next 2 months on esstentials and Grocery, just in case.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    they're letting people leave for stuff like groceries and medicine, basically anything deemed as essential. otherwise we're being ordered to definitely stay in our homes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma