zerobeat032's latest activity

• zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 commented on zerobeat032's profile post.
    that's actually a really good place. I remember in the past seeing tags for maps on there. thanks for the reminder
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Black Pagan's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Like Like.
    I find inspiration to map from looking at RPG maps on Pinterest.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 updated their status.
    I need to find some mapping tutorials cause I'm soooo terrible at it. like just awful lol. I've been having a huge asset issue with...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to KakonComp's status with Wow Wow.
    With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done. Eventually I need to make animations...send help.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to gabrieldiastche's status with Like Like.
  • zerobeat032
    Yeah I need to fix it lol. I'm using something that alters title command in general but I haven't used it yet lol. I'll probably repost...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Sigony's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Like Like.
    It does feel “panic attack”-y The menu box feels a little incongruent in its style, IMO.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Powerise's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Like Like.
    Nice, unique Title Screen!
  • zerobeat032
    I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...
  • zerobeat032
    your js file is most likely obsfucated or whatever the word is... meaning it'd be a bit more difficult to find where to change it. plus...
  • zerobeat032
    CriticalAnimation - 2016/03/10 Creator name: kotonoha* Overview Animation plays when a critical hit happens Feature - You can set...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to ImaginaryVillain's status with Like Like.
    I should have looked for this earlier...
  • zerobeat032
    Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main character of his comic...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Low's post in the thread MZ inspired battler with Wow Wow.
    I wanted to join in on the MZ celebration and make some free sprite sheets in my style. Vote for the next character. Free for...
  • zerobeat032
    thanks, I still need to upload more stuff, but I've got some of my music on youtube at least lol. though most of the music their isn't...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sotheby's had send me a mail this moment, stating an auction base for a book of mine at 150.000 euro. I found that book in a trashbin. It look like those chests that simply hide the final sword in an RPG.
I need to find some mapping tutorials cause I'm soooo terrible at it. like just awful lol. I've been having a huge asset issue with anything that isn't battle related unfortunately thanks to custom non-rtp characters.
I'm hoping to get a call October 1. They should be fully open by then.

With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done.
Eventually I need to make animations...send help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The_Tactician