zerobeat032's latest activity

• zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to tale's post in the thread Replace a Window with an Image with Like Like.
    WindowBackImage - Version 1.4.0 (2020/12/28) Creator name: Triacontane Overview Replace windowskin with an image Note: Image file has...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Aldu's status with Like Like.
    If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 commented on zerobeat032's profile post.
    eh... fixed lol
  • zerobeat032
    lol of course I didn't realize the video editor GOOFED on the beginning of the song and sped it up for like 2 seconds... ugh I'll...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 updated their status.
    just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
  • zerobeat032
    I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and...
  • zerobeat032
    thanks! that was actually the inspiration behind her hair and glasses. I realized hmm she kinda reminds me of Jeff, so I leaned into it...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Aldu's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Like Like.
    Looks great! I'm getting Jeff vibes from Earthbound :kaojoy:
  • zerobeat032
    drew my character named Robbi today, this is one of her jumping into the air and shooting.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to RCXDan's status with Like Like.
    Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 commented on Storyteller-Hero's profile post.
    usually gameplay get's me in the door honestly, so I wanna see that stuff first. that and overall presentation. I'll explore the story...
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to TheoAllen's comment on Storyteller-Hero's profile post with Like Like.
    Or maybe they don't want to spoil the story. Or maybe the game is indeed focused on the mechanic.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Low's status with Wow Wow.
    8 directional Sprite template completed for anyone interested in this style of sprites. Now the task to pump out free generic heroes and...
  • zerobeat032
    thanks everyone, I like how this came out myself. filters do wonders with my artstyle I've noticed lol.
  • zerobeat032
    zerobeat032 reacted to Citali's comment on zerobeat032's profile post with Like Like.
    Dude that artstyle:kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Molerat05