zerobeat032
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• this took the last 2 and a half days... TOTALLY WORTH IT. it's nowhere near perfect and i need to see if a MV plugin exist to add more frames... but for now, i really like that i redid this.

View attachment 34683
    Reactions: 1 person
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Looks pretty cool. Congratulations, savor the fruits of your hard work ;)
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    thanks! that means a lot. it took quite a few hours to get this to this point. i've got plenty more to draw though... such as action stances, victory, hurt, dead, etc lol. but i'm looking forward to it!
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Well, it looks pretty cool already, in my humble opinion.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    thanks! i like it too, but i know it can be better. mainly gonna adjust some things and mainly get my colors to look better.
    very close to finishing my fighter class... tho, i need to figure out how to apply a var. to individuals... argh lol.
    loving this combo system i came up with for my game... but i need to balance the tp for it better.
    composing all the songs myself is a challenge... might see if i can get assistance on some songs. especially ones that need more of a traditional RPG sound.
    Like Kingdom Hearts, each world in my game pays homage (at least musically) to a favorite gaming franchise of mine. So far there's 7 worlds... Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, SNk, Metal Gear, and um... hmm need more lol
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    ^

Sonic, Metroid, Mega Man, .........dunno what SNK is, Metal Gear.

That would be more accurate.
    Chester
    Chester
    lol....meow
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    eh, well i meant to list the franchises, buuut i realized for the first 4 i couldn't pick just one. THOUGH if i am, Sonic, Earthbound, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and lastly Metal Gear...
    My mapping still is bleh. sooo, today i'm gonna make a battle theme and then practice mapping..
    making more music for my game today. since each location favors a favorite franchise of mine, i think today will be Earthbound/Mother music...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do people even enjoy RGB keyboard and mouse lighting? It's distracting.
I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mango_030