zerobeat032
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• loving this combo system i came up with for my game... but i need to balance the tp for it better.
    composing all the songs myself is a challenge... might see if i can get assistance on some songs. especially ones that need more of a traditional RPG sound.
    Like Kingdom Hearts, each world in my game pays homage (at least musically) to a favorite gaming franchise of mine. So far there's 7 worlds... Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, SNk, Metal Gear, and um... hmm need more lol
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    ^

Sonic, Metroid, Mega Man, .........dunno what SNK is, Metal Gear.

That would be more accurate.
    Chester
    Chester
    lol....meow
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    eh, well i meant to list the franchises, buuut i realized for the first 4 i couldn't pick just one. THOUGH if i am, Sonic, Earthbound, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and lastly Metal Gear...
    My mapping still is bleh. sooo, today i'm gonna make a battle theme and then practice mapping..
    making more music for my game today. since each location favors a favorite franchise of mine, i think today will be Earthbound/Mother music...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckyBattleBorn