zerobeat032
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• loving this combo system i came up with for my game... but i need to balance the tp for it better.
    composing all the songs myself is a challenge... might see if i can get assistance on some songs. especially ones that need more of a traditional RPG sound.
    Like Kingdom Hearts, each world in my game pays homage (at least musically) to a favorite gaming franchise of mine. So far there's 7 worlds... Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, SNk, Metal Gear, and um... hmm need more lol
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    ^

Sonic, Metroid, Mega Man, .........dunno what SNK is, Metal Gear.

That would be more accurate.
    Chester
    Chester
    lol....meow
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    eh, well i meant to list the franchises, buuut i realized for the first 4 i couldn't pick just one. THOUGH if i am, Sonic, Earthbound, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and lastly Metal Gear...
    My mapping still is bleh. sooo, today i'm gonna make a battle theme and then practice mapping..
    making more music for my game today. since each location favors a favorite franchise of mine, i think today will be Earthbound/Mother music...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanayura