Recent content by zerobeat032

1. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an...

Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
  2. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] I got inspired by Odin Sphere and beat em ups to where only certain maps in an area...

I got inspired by Odin Sphere and beat em ups to where only certain maps in an area will have battles. So to let you know when that's about to happen, you'll get this warning of sorts. They'll usually be 2-4 fights in a room you'll have to clear to proceed.
  3. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] here is what's known as Escape Space... for the main character Mike, that space is the...

here is what's known as Escape Space... for the main character Mike, that space is the old apartment buildings he grew up. dive into your subconscious should you need to talk to friends, save, or just take a break...
  4. zerobeat032

thanks everyone! glad to see people are liking the look! I've tried my best to standout look...

thanks everyone! glad to see people are liking the look! I've tried my best to standout look wise. and as for the music, I've been working hard on that as well. basically outside of battle animations, I've done mostly everything myself so far lol.
  5. zerobeat032

for anyone wanting to see it in motion! [MEDIA]

for anyone wanting to see it in motion!
  6. zerobeat032

thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out.
  7. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] New area in the game being worked on called Lab 5. It's a building belonging to the...

New area in the game being worked on called Lab 5. It's a building belonging to the main antagonist group of the game, W.A.V.E (We are Vitally Enough)... the boxes and belt even move thanks to parallax/layers.
  8. zerobeat032

thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun drawing this one.

thanks everyone. I had a lot of fun drawing this one.
  9. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] I love fighting games, so I drew my main character Mike, charging a Hadouken... like...

I love fighting games, so I drew my main character Mike, charging a Hadouken... like Ryu from Street Fighter. There's a lot of fighting game influences in my game also.
  10. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] sometimes all you need is a custom background for a window to make it stand out...

sometimes all you need is a custom background for a window to make it stand out compared to the window skin. I drew some for all the windows in Yanfly's victory aftermath plugin. it helps knowing the names of said windows.
  11. zerobeat032

RMMV Olivia OTB Turn Order Image Problem

unfortunately I'm at a complete loss then as to what you should do then. Doesn't help it seems to be really random when it does or doesn't happen. and I have a lot of custom stuff so my gauge doesn't even look the same. nor do I use the default battlers as images. so unfortunately I'm not sure...
  12. zerobeat032

the only thing I can say is I don't use the Octobattle plugin... I just use the some of the parts of it like boost points and the actual battle system itself. I dunno if that is coded differently because it does EVERYTHING or what. otherwise I'm not really sure what's going on as again, I've...
  13. zerobeat032

yeah, I'm really curious what's causing that... I've been using it for ages, with custom images for enemies and actors and the worst I've ever seen is a transformation only loading on the next turn instead of the turn it happened on. maybe check your plugins and see if anything might possibly be...
  14. zerobeat032

[ATTACH] Why would stuff like this be in a school classroom? Mike has questions, but few answers.

Why would stuff like this be in a school classroom? Mike has questions, but few answers.
  15. zerobeat032

thanks everyone, definitely appreciate all the kind words!

thanks everyone, definitely appreciate all the kind words!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did some new music again, praise be. To the next song!
Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jombee