Recent content by zerobeat032

1. zerobeat032

[MEDIA]... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see...

... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.
  2. zerobeat032

my battle system is REALLY coming together. I can already see strategies between 2 of my party...

my battle system is REALLY coming together. I can already see strategies between 2 of my party members forming lol. helps that battles are 2 at a time. but the combo of these two is really fun.
  3. zerobeat032

I have to remind myself of this a lot seeing as I'm the only one working on my game. so I have...

I have to remind myself of this a lot seeing as I'm the only one working on my game. so I have to remember to keep ideas in check.
  4. zerobeat032

thanks! glad you like it

thanks! glad you like it
  5. zerobeat032

thanks! yeah I've been trying to make everything look as unique as possible. from the world to...

thanks! yeah I've been trying to make everything look as unique as possible. from the world to the menu.
  6. zerobeat032

finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street... [MEDIA]

finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
  7. zerobeat032

thanks! I've tried my best to make it stand out lol

thanks! I've tried my best to make it stand out lol
  8. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...

in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
  9. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] eh... fixed lol

eh... fixed lol
  10. zerobeat032

lol of course I didn't realize the video editor GOOFED on the beginning of the song and sped it...

lol of course I didn't realize the video editor GOOFED on the beginning of the song and sped it up for like 2 seconds... ugh I'll reupload in the morning, I'm tired.
  11. zerobeat032

just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's...

just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
  12. zerobeat032

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since...

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
  13. zerobeat032

thanks! that was actually the inspiration behind her hair and glasses. I realized hmm she kinda...

thanks! that was actually the inspiration behind her hair and glasses. I realized hmm she kinda reminds me of Jeff, so I leaned into it even more so.
  14. zerobeat032

drew my character named Robbi today, this is one of her jumping into the air and shooting. [MEDIA]

drew my character named Robbi today, this is one of her jumping into the air and shooting.
  15. zerobeat032

usually gameplay get's me in the door honestly, so I wanna see that stuff first. that and...

usually gameplay get's me in the door honestly, so I wanna see that stuff first. that and overall presentation. I'll explore the story once that other stuff hooks me. and yeah, you don't wanna spoil too much in a trailer. Final Fantasy 15 comes to mind with showing to much in trailers story-wise.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Touurist