Recent content by zerobeat032

1. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main...

Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main character of his comic...
  2. zerobeat032

thanks, I still need to upload more stuff, but I've got some of my music on youtube at least...

thanks, I still need to upload more stuff, but I've got some of my music on youtube at least lol. though most of the music their isn't related to the game.
  3. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] here's one I just finished. it's mainly for scenes when the characters are sitting...

here's one I just finished. it's mainly for scenes when the characters are sitting around chatting.
  4. zerobeat032

wow, this stuff's all pretty good! and between you both, it's nice to hear the variety. I JUST...

wow, this stuff's all pretty good! and between you both, it's nice to hear the variety. I JUST got back into making music so I don't have a ton yet. I've made like 10 tracks so far.
  5. zerobeat032

ahh cool, thanks for posting stuff! I need to listen to these when I've got a second. super busy...

ahh cool, thanks for posting stuff! I need to listen to these when I've got a second. super busy day. I might post my own stuff as well lol.
  6. zerobeat032

I kinda wanna hear everyone's music for their games now lol. traditional or not lol

I kinda wanna hear everyone's music for their games now lol. traditional or not lol
  7. zerobeat032

that sounds cool I'd say. mines is modern and the music reflects it as such I feel. everything...

that sounds cool I'd say. mines is modern and the music reflects it as such I feel. everything from drum and bass to 8 bit so far.
  8. zerobeat032

that sounds pretty unique tho I gotta say

that sounds pretty unique tho I gotta say
  9. zerobeat032

I like a variety of stuff myself game wise. everything from super gamey mega man stuff, to...

I like a variety of stuff myself game wise. everything from super gamey mega man stuff, to whatever you'd call the music in something like Devil May Cry 3-4... and just about everything in between lol.
  10. zerobeat032

sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I...

sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
  11. zerobeat032

when you're completely done with someone's crap lol... [MEDIA]

when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
  12. zerobeat032

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the...

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.
  13. zerobeat032

RMMV Action Sequences Camera/Shaking issue...

So I've had an odd issue where unless I turn Action Sequence pack 3 off from Yanfly's 3 packs... the shake mechanic won't work at all. that just started happening too I noticed. But then that means I don't have access to the camera. I have no Idea what caused it outside of the fact that Yanfly...
  14. zerobeat032

thanks everyone! i think the reason I say a bit is that half my friends are artist and they're...

thanks everyone! i think the reason I say a bit is that half my friends are artist and they're definitely more technically inclined at it than me lol.
  15. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] got around to animating one of characters recently with JuiceFX. I can draw a bit, but...

got around to animating one of characters recently with JuiceFX. I can draw a bit, but animation is beyond my scope of talents lol. so JuiceFX has been amazing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Looking at some classic RPG maps for inspiration... even Chip's Challenge maps for dungeons. It seems like towns might be more challenging on the visual side...

Upcoming boss. Messing around with the tint as it's in a drained sewer system.
Okay... This was an important decision. What to say. Happy autumn. :)

It seems opening MZ with the executable doesn't register it in steam. So on my steam account, it says I only used MZ for 5 hours lol.
Our program, who art in memory,
Called by thy name;
Thy operating system run;
Thy function be done at runtime as it was on development.
Give us this day our daily output.
And forgive us our code duplication,
as we forgive those who
duplicate code against us.
And lead us not into frustration;
But deliver us from GOTOs.
For thine is algorithm,
The computation, and the solution,
Looping forever and ever.
Return;

Forum statistics

Threads