Recent content by zetanorbs

1. zetanorbs

Help with Show Followers command

Yes, it is for a cut scene, and I need to perform this mechanic a lot of times. @iVale your tip worked very well! It takes about one second to transfer the player, so the animation wasn't flowing enough, (sorry for my english) but I discovered that the transfer event can be activated at any time...
  2. zetanorbs

Help with Show Followers command

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make so that when I enable the command "show followers" said followers appear BELOW the hero and not besides it. It seems no one knows how to do it, but I know it is possible! Thank you!
  3. zetanorbs

How to cause damage only through items (no attacks or magic)?

@XIIIthHarbinger it will help me in the further game. Thank you both, you saved me a lot of time!
  4. zetanorbs

@Doktor_Q it works perfectly! Thank you very much!
  5. zetanorbs

@Doktor_Q your suggestion works good, thanks, but I still don't know how to set the physical and magical attack near to zero ("0" too is an option). @XIIIthHarbinger your first suggestion is what I was searching for. If only I could avoid the "missing" system, it would be better. I would like...
  6. zetanorbs

Hi to everyone, I need to make an enemy immune to every kind of attack so that it can only be damaged using items. Any suggestions on how to do it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grap_ix