Recent content by Zetu

1. Zetu

Happy Turkey Stabbing Day :3

Happy Turkey Stabbing Day :3
  2. Zetu

Remove Skill Types

This does not require a script, just make all skill the same type.
  3. Zetu

Cooking Mini Game

Could you provide reference videos to what you are referring to? Crafting systems exists, we need to know how what your requesting would differ.
  4. Zetu

Working TRPGs?

There's a link to the demo on the page.
  5. Zetu

Working TRPGs?

Does this fill your need (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lecode-tactical-battle-system-0-76a-14-06-live-update.71572/)
  6. Zetu

Working TRPGs?

A TRPG tends to be defined by a grid based battle system, like Final Fantasy Tactics. I had a basic workable one with few features in Ace, and had been considering making an MV version, now that I'm active again, but TRPG systems are tedious to make.
  7. Zetu

Return from the Dead

I had been out of RPG Maker for a while, and recently reinstalled MV. After playing around for a while, I have decided to come back! Prior, I was a member of team JIFZ, which I doubt any of the members are still active anymore, but I am a Scriptor, and hope to start helping people make the...
  8. Zetu

Add an enemy

You mean adding it to the Troop? As in under the Troops tab in the database?
  9. Zetu

/me birthday-stabs

/me birthday-stabs
  10. Zetu

Making a secret stat

11. Zetu

Making a secret stat

If you just need the math formula, try ((x/127)+1)/30. Its not exact, but it rounds to about where you want.
  12. Zetu

How can I compare Input Name Processing to a variable?

Conditional Branch - Script - $gameActors._data[X]._name == "Sam" You can replace "Sam" with anything, including $gameVariables._data[X].
  13. Zetu

Characters who's basic attack scales of Magic instead of Strength?

//============================================================================= // WeaponSkillByType.js //============================================================================= /*: * @param Weapon Skill Attack * @desc The Skill ID for weapon attack, Comma Delimited...
  14. Zetu

Are people still making/playing/uploading RPGMaker VXA games?

People who started their project on Ace aren't just going to drop everything. In that same respect, MV hasn't been out long enough for some of the larger games to come out yet.
  15. Zetu

STABS - Simple Tactical Battle System by Zetu [In Development]

I haven't worked on it in a long time. If someone wants to take it over, I'd consider it, but as of right now, it's in development limbo, mostly because I'm working on MV stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who's interested in voice acting?! Not me! Although not all games do it..it IS a necessary feature.
I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat